SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Notification 2011

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA)

Admission to B. Tech. Programmes for the Academic Year 2011-12

SASTRA University Thanjavur invites applications for the following B.Tech Programmes for the year 2011

• Bioengineering

• Bioinformatics

• Biotechnology

• Civil Engineering

• Chemical Engineering

• Computer Science & Engineering*

• Electrical & Electronics Engineering*

• Electronics& Communication Engineering”

• Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering

• Information ^Communication Technology

• Information Technology*

• Mechanical Engineering

• Mechatronics

• 5-Year Integrated MTech. Programmes Dual degree (B.Tech. & M.Tech.) Will be awarded

* Also offered at Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre, Kumbakonam

Mode of Admission: Admission to 70% of seats in B. Tech. programmes will be based on qualifying examination marks (+2). Remaining 30% will be filled bySASTRA based on AIEEE 2011 ranks*

Application form along with prospectus may be obtained in person from SASTRA Campus (Thanjavur& Kumbakonam) or at

No.9/19. Karnan Street, Rengarajapuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600 024. (Opp. to Samiyar Madam) (Phone: 044-64563975)

on payment of Rs. 600 or by post on payment of Rs. 650 by Demand Draft favouring SASTRA payable at Thanjavur.

Applications can also be downloaded from www.sastra.edu & also available at select branches of IOB and City Union Bank. (Details at www.sastra.edu )

* For-AlEEE mode, please apply after AIEEE-2011 results are declared.

Last Date for receipt of completed B.Tech. Application forms June 11,2011 (6 pm)

Contact:

SASTRA UNIVERSITY

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy

Thanjavur – 613 401. Tamil Nadu, INDIA

Phone : 04362-264101-108,304000-010

e-Mail: admissions@sastra.edu

www.sastra.edu

One thought on “SASTRA University B.Tech Admission Notification 2011

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *