RVSKVV Gwalior MSc/ PhD in Agriculture/ Horticulture admissions 2011

RVSKVV (Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya) Gwalior MSc/ PhD in Agriculture/ Horticulture admissions 2011

Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (RVSKVV), Gwalior,M.P, invites application on prescribed form for admission to Masters and Ph.D degree programmes for free and payment seats in the following departments / subjects of specialization under faculty of Agriculture, of this Vishwa Vidyalaya for the Academic Session 2011-12.

Faculty of Agriculture:

(A)       M.Sc. (Ag.) :1.Agronomy 2.Agril. Economics & F.M. 3.Entomology 4. Extension Education 5.Genetics & Plant Breeding 6.Plant Pathology 7.Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry.

(B)       M.Sc. (Hort.) :1. Fruit Science 2. Vegetable Science 3. Floriculture  & Land Scape Architecture 4. Plantation, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops.

Ph.D (Agriculture) :1.Agronomy 2. Agril. Economics & F.M. 3. Entomology 4. Extension Education 5.Genetics & Plant Breeding 6.Plant Pathology 7.Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry.

Ph.D (Horticulture) : 1. Fruit Science 2. Vegetable Science

NOTE: Candidates will be selected for admission on merit basis. Preference will be given to RVSKVV, graduates for admission to the above PG/Ph.D degree programme.

Application forms and Brief Information for students seeking admission containing all details including fees structure, etc. can be downloaded from the RVSKVV, Gwalior website www.rvskvv.nic.in with the condition to pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) in the shape of Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of “RVSKVV” payable at Gwalior along with the application form.

Admission forms duly filled in all respect should be submitted by the candidate through Registered Post/Speed Post or in person to the Director Instruction, Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Opposite Mela Ground, Race Course Road, Gwalior – 474002 (M.P.) on or before 20/07/2011 up to 5.00 pm.

24 thoughts on “RVSKVV Gwalior MSc/ PhD in Agriculture/ Horticulture admissions 2011

1. Phd programe very castly

2. mahendra singh arodiya says:

namaste sir
    sir plz give me information msc.ag admission

mob.07669598446

3. msc ag admission informstion

4. AGNIVESH CHATURVEDI says:

namste sir2

sir …pls give me information phd admission 2013 Genetics and plant breeding

5. Plz tell me procedur of geting admisn in msc agricultre in rvskvv

6. Rajendra patidar says:

i want to do m.sc. Ag.(agronomy)
    so plc guidence me.
    mob. no. 9993060258,8602500519

7. Rajiv kirar says:

I am camplit m.sc ext. edu.so plece p.hd.addvition 2013-14 information

8. Pradeep Raghuwanshi says:

Sir,i want do P.hd. in plant pathology,so pleas give me information about 2013-14 ,P.hd.application form.

9. govinda bihare says:

Sir i want to about caunsiling m.sc extension plz give me some gidline

10. God evening sir .i want to admission in msc agriculture but i have complit bsc biotech so that i do this cource.if i do this cource than give me inform to admission …..my mobil no 9720040130 thanks sir

11. Respected sir
    Please give me information phd addmission 2013

12. maneesh kumar suryavanshi says:

Hii

13. Sir, i have pased +2(non. Medical) for hp board. Or mai bsc agricuture mai addmision lena chahta hu . Or uske liye kitne percentage marks chahye .plz sir mjhe iske information jarura snd krna. 7th me fee structure v bata dena.

14. I want to do Phd in Horticulture with specialization fruit science, sand to me process to admit in Phd , and syllabus

• Ramkanya Malviya says:

please sir, Thank’s I am doo want Ph.D. (Horticulture degree) for this Acadmic year- 2014 I am student in M.Sc. Horticulture Final yaer K.N.K. College of horticulture Mandsaur(M.P.)

15. prince mishra says:

M.Sc. (Hort.) :1. Fruit Science 2. Vegetable Science 3. Floriculture & Land Scape Architecture 4. Plantation, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic CropsGod evening sir .i want to admission in msc agriculture but i have complit Bsc.(Ag) so that i do this cource.if i do this cource than give me inform to admission …..my mobil no 7417140158

16. satya narayan says:

M.Sc. (Hort.) :1. Fruit Science 2. Vegetable Science 3. Floriculture & Land Scape Architecture 4. Plantation, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic CropsGod evening sir .i want to admission in msc agriculture but i have complit Bsc.(Ag) so that i do this cource.if i do this cource than give me inform to admission …..my mobil no 9045726172

17. I want mac. A admision

18. sir take me msc ag admission prosess

19. vipin kumar chaturvedi says:

sir please give me information of phd in agriculture extension

20. sir pleas inform about the admission procedure of M.sc ……..

21. Dear sir
    Plz Msc Ag give me information

22. Nitin sharma says:

Plz confirm the proses of admission in phd