Punjab University, Chandigarh- MBA Admission 2009

University Business School (UBS), Punjab University Regional Centre (PURC), Ludhiana Invites application for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme
MBA,

MBA (International Business),

MBA (Human Resources Management) and

MBA (Bio-Technology)

Eligibility : For Programmes except MBA Biotech.

A recognized Three Year Bachelor’s/Post-Graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or a pass in the final examination conducted by ICAI / ICWI / ICSI or AMIE with 50% marks (See UBS Handbook of Information 2009). Candidates appearing in Final Degree Examination are eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally. Reservations as per approved norms of Punjab University. Concession of 5% marks in the eligibility of SC/ ST candidates. The eligibility conditions for MBA at UBS, Punjab University, Chandigarh.

MBA (Bio-Technology)

Eligibility:

A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biological Sciences i.e. Biology, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Genetics, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Veterinary Sciences, BE/B.Tech (Bio-Technology) B.Sc. (Bio-Informatics), MBBS, BDS and BE (Informatics) of a University recognized by the association of Indian Universities with 50% marks (See UBS Handbook of Information 2009). Candidates appearing in Final Degree Examination are eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally. Reservations per approved norms of Panjab University. Concession of 5% marks in the eligibility requirements of SC/ST candidates.

How to Apply:
Application from and Handbook or Informattion 2009 will be available at state Bank of India, Extension Counter, Punjab University, Chandigarh on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- SC/ST candidates) from October 15 to November 15, 2008. Forms can also be obtained by post upto October 31, 2008 from the Manager, Publication Bureau, Punjab University, Chandigarh by enclosing a crossed Bank Draft of Rs.1075/- (Rs.575/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Punjab University, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh and a self addressed envelope (30x25cms). Application form can also be downloaded from their website: http://ubs.puchd.ac.in and submitted alongwith a DD for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Punjab University, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh COMPLETED FORMS FOR MBA, MBA (IB), MBA (BIOTECH), at UBS, PU, Chandigarh, and MBAT AT UBS, Punjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana, must reach Chairman, University Business School, Punjab University, Chandigarh – 160014 by 5.00 p.m. on November 15, 2008.

Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT scores will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Details of Selection process are available in UBS Handbook of Information, 2009.

Important Note:
(1) University uses CAT for short-listing candidates for two-year full-time MBA programmes. IIMs have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programmes.
(2)
Punjab University does not take any responsibility for any postal delay in delivery by courier or by any means or loss in transit of the application form.

For more details visit on http://ubs.puchd.ac.in/

Important Dates
Sale of Application Forms at SBI Extension Counter: October 15, 2008 to November 15, 2008.
Sale by post : October 15, 2008 to October 31, 2008.
3. Last date for submission of Forms:
November 15, 2008 by 5 PM

34 thoughts on “Punjab University, Chandigarh- MBA Admission 2009

1. i need more details about yuor college and fees structure for hr stream

2. i wnt to mba from chandigarh university online
    only degree course afflicated by ugc
    i live in delhi
    do send me masg or information soon
    sneh

3. I want to know more details abt ur college,fee structure and campus…..

4. sonal gupta says:

I want to do mba. As my academic is concerns i tell u very honestly that i hav done my graduation in commerce with 55% last year. & Now i am looking for the college in chandigarh.

5. sonal gupta says:

Can you plzzz send me the information about Fee structure and about mba details.

6. plz send me details about ur campus nd detais about fees structure for mba under pu..

7. kindly inform me regarding the correspondence MBA
    process and also tell me the fee charges for the same.

8. i want to know about mba in hospital administration in your college and its fee stucture, kind of examination for admission, starting of the session

9. Doctorate in Management says:

I have done MBA from Panjabi University Patiala and now want to do Doctorate in Management. Please advise me if I can do it from PU.

Tej Pal Singh

10. i am chandni kaur ,i want to do mba ,long distance or correspondence from p.u, i am in final year BSC-IT. please send me information
    about how to join??

11. i want to do online or correspondence MBA from punjab university chandigarh. Is the university offering the same kindly send the details of it and fee structure.

12. I want to know about correspondance mba in hospital from punjab university chandigarh. Kindly send the details of it and fee structure.

13. i want to migrate to punjab university, kindly tell me the neede thigs for migration. i want to do ma in punjabi. and also tell me that do we have to go to chandigarh for migration or there is also any other place for submission?

14. Anitesh Choudhury says:

15. i want to know about ur fees and placements

16. HARDEEP SINGH says:

i am die hart fansv of this univesity. i rely want to get admission in this university.

thank u.

17. can you send me the all detail regarding addmission and courses and fees structure

18. I REQUIRED FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBA HR , PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION.

19. I need to know details of distant MBA course from PU.Session getz start from when and wut is the procedure!
    Pls send me required info.

20. PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE INFORMATION OF MBA DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM P.U.

21. Navneet Kumar says:

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE INFORMATION OF MBA DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM P.U.

22. Navneet Kumar says:

rgytrh

23. i want more details about yuor college and fees structure for hr stream

24. i wish to do mba from ur univesity.but a little problem is occured,i have completed my graduate with 49%aggregate.so plz tell will i eligible for mba and for ur provisional test.plz tell me immedietly.thanks.

25. i wanna 2 knw abt mba;s fee
    that hw much v hav 2 pay for 2 year
    n abt placement

26. i want to migerate in punjab university in l.lb(hons)5years program.Now i am in 4thSem in Sargodha university.Plzz tell me fee and other basic requirments.

27. i want to know fee structure of MBA and MCA…
    and also hostel fee of punjab university,chandigarh

28. i have completed my bba nd want 2 do mba but i hve not given any entrance exam. m i elligible 4 admission in this university? if yes, then plz tell me the admission details as well as the fee structure.

29. sir/maam
    i am doing m,ba regular from ptu but i am not able to cope up with the attendence criteria of 75 percent so i want to to start over with a distance learning program. can you please help me with the process and the fee structure.

30. Hi dear Sir/Mad:

Can you plzzz send me the information about Fee structure and about MBA details.
    and also i wanna to know about MBA fee
    that hw much i have to pay for 2 year

thanks

31. Hii…I wanna do full time MBA under Punjab University..Can you please tell me where i can purchase the admission for MBA..Can you please give me a rough idea about the fee structure of the university for MBA

32. i need more details about yuor college and fees structure for hr stream