NPTI Graduate Engineers Course 2013 admissions

National Power Training Institute Graduate Engineers Course (THERMAL) 2013 admissions

National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invites applications for Graduate Engineers Course (THERMAL) for 2013-2014 session.

Eligibility

B.E. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognised Institution/ University with minimum of 60% marks with I Class/I Grade.

Age limit: For Non-sponsored candidates, the age limit is 27 years as on 28.02.2013. No age limit for the sponsored candidates.

Selection is based on Merit (% of Marks)

Applications on plain paper along with the demand draft of Rs.800/- in favour of NPTI payable at Neyveli should reach Principal Director, National Power Training Institute (SR), Neyveli 607803 on or before 28.12-2012.

For details visit here

13 thoughts on “NPTI Graduate Engineers Course 2013 admissions

1. ravendra kumar says:

i m in 8th sem. can i apply at that time for this. please give me reply………

• dear sir,my son completed instrumentation and control engineering 2013.he joined in tcs as a system engineer in a campus placement.after three years he want to joining pgdc in npti neyveli.it is possible or not.somebody said it field experience not considered in core field.pls give your kind opinion.thanking you sir.

2. manideep ranjan says:

when will result be come?

3. susanta kumar bhanja says:

Dear sir
    I am BE in mechanical engineering having 3 years working experience at power plant. My date of birth is07.07.1985.
    may i eligible for NPTI adimission?

4. I need information about admissions process for 2013-2014.

5. parikshit shukla says:

6. parikshit shukla says:

Dear sir i am BE mechnical engineering i need informtion for admission in 2013-2014 plz give me reply…………….

7. Dear sir, i am B.Tech in information technology engineering, Having 2 years working experience in AUTOMATION ENGINEERING & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING at Coal handling plant. May i eligible for NPTI Graduate Engineers Course?

8. dear sir,my son completed instrumentation&and control engineering on 2013.he got 83 percentage of marks.he eligible for admission gec thermal one year course at npti neyveli.what is the admission procedure.pls.explain me sir.thanking you sir.

9. I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT 2013-14 EXAM FOR B.E. MECH……PLZ SENT ME INFOR..

10. Dear sir /madam,
    i am B.E electrical engineering,what is admission procedure please explain me sir and what percentage to get a eligible to select the one year course

11. I need information about 2014 intake for Mechanical engineers in NPTI

12. jitendra gupta says:

sir i am B.E mechanical engineer,what is admission procedure please explain me sir and what percentage to get a eligible to select the one year course for 2014 .