NITW MBA admissions 2015 for Engineering graduates
School of Management, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal,invites applications for admission to MBA programme 2015 for engineering graduates.
Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
1) atleast 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA
2) and a valid CAT /MAT score.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and Physically Challenged Category (Persons with Disability) with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA and with a valid CAT/MAT score are also eligible to apply for the programme.
Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list before 15th September, 2014 in case they are selected.
Application forms can be downloaded from here
1. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
2. Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal..
3. Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post super scribing Application for Admission into MBA – 2015 on the envelope to The Associate Dean-Admissions, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, A.P.
Last date for receipt of filled in Application form along with requisite DD by post / hand: 02-02-2015
For details visit here