NIOS National Institute of Open Schooling Address of Regional Centres

ALLAHABAD

Regional Centre

19/17, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kachahari Road

Allahabad – 211002 (Uttar Pradesh)

Ph.: (O) 0532-2548154  (Fax) 0532-2548149

e-mail: rcallahabad@nios.ac.in

SUB-CENTRE DEHRADUN

69/106, Niranjanpur,

Opp. ITI Dehradun

Dehradun  – 248001

Ph.: (O) 0135-2623929 Fax : 0135-2629166

e-mail: rcdehradun@nios.ac.in

BHOPAL

Regional Centre

Manas Bhawan, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462002 (M.P.)

Ph.:  0755-2661842, 2660331 Fax : 0755-2661842

e-mail: rcbhopal@nios.ac.in

CHANDIGARH

Regional Centre

YMCA Complex, Sector-11C, Chandigarh-160011

Ph.: (O) 0172-2744915, 3950979 Fax : 0172-2744952

e-mail: rcchandigarh@nios.ac.in

DELHI

Regional Centre

A-31, Institutional Area, NH-24,

Sector-62, NOIDA- 201309

Distt. – Gautam Buddha Nagar (U.P.)

Ph: (O) 0120-2404914-15, Fax : 0120-2404916

e-mail: rcdelhi@nios.ac.in

GUWAHATI

Regional Centre

Building of Assam Publication Board,

(Near Assam Board of Secondary Education)

Ist Floor, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-781021 (Assam)

Ph. (O): 0361-2650541, 2651201 (Fax) 0361-2650542

360/10, Sishuvihar, Patia, Bhubaneshwar

Orissa

Phone : 0674-2740208

PATNA

Regional Centre

Lalit Bhawan, Ground Floor, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,

Bailey Road, Patna – 800001 (Bihar)

Ph.:  (O) 0612-2545051, 0612-2545470

e-mail: rcpatna@nios.ac.in

SUB-CENTRE DARBHANGA

Moh- Khan Chowk

Near Main Khan Chowk, PO Lal Bagh

Distt. Darbhanga-846004

Phone : 0627-2250628

PUNE

Regional Centre

C/o Indian Institute of Education Campus,

128/2 JP Naik Road, Sriniketan Society, (Near Solaris Club)

Kothrud, Pune-411029 (Maharashtra)

Ph. (O) 020-25444667, 25439763 (Fax) 020-25444667

e-mail: rcpune@nios.ac.in

150 thoughts on “NIOS National Institute of Open Schooling Address of Regional Centres

1. DIGANTA KUMAR BRAHMA says:

Please give the information about NIOS study centre in guwahati region and where we take admission. can we take the online admission in Guwahati Region ?

2. hi, i want the change the examination center one city to another
    what i have to do

3. Mohit choudhary says:

sir, i belong to solan H.P> sir my study centre is st.lukes school. Bt sir i dont know no my examination centre so sir plzzz tell me. This is my ph no. 9736724372…………..

4. MP Reference No-N1012230705 Mobile no-9563918879

5. sir, i got the admition but i not got hallticket
    .plz help me out …..

6. hi, i want the change the examination center one city to another
    what i have to do

7. iam a student of nios. i want proper text books

8. i am a stiudent of nios. i need proper textbooks

9. i am a stiudent of nios. i want to registr my correct address. so what i have to do. pls give proper information pls

10. hello,sir plz sent my nios 12th markseeht to my stydy center,its urgently
    required.Plz responed me.

11. sir,i did not got my mark sheet yet only becoze of my teacher ,.,.something was wrong with my address so please accept my request ,.,and sent back my marksheet ,.,.my address is

adddress : 427/2 new govind puri kanker khera meerut cantt
    mob no : 01212632355 ,.,.,., 8923810475

12. my self rajen lama from assam, mai dellhi mai job kar raha hu mai 10th fail hu exam 2002 mai diya itna sal gape hai kya me nios se10th clear kar sakta hu ????

13. Sir
    Mera practical ka exam center kahan parega muje practical date pata h per centre nai pata chal reha pls sir help me

14. Sir i requested for change my Date Of Birth for regarding of correction..
    letter no F-463-1/2013/NIOS/RCP/6063, on Dated:- 29/01/2014
    sir i want to know my actual position for correction of my date of birth, please reply sir when i get my corrected date of birth, its very urgent need for me…

15. sir i need a help could u tell me exactly where i have to give my exam i am entering my roll no.950002103022 and its showing this enroll no. is not in our database so could u tell me where exactlly i have to give my paper thnx

16. nios se inter karne ke bad railway me job kar sakte hai ki nahi aur madhayama se maitric karne ke bad railway me job kar sakta hai ki nahi

17. plz reply fast your waiting

18. Sir . Me nios se pass ho geya hu me garment job ker sakta hu na

19. NIRANJAN KUMAR says:

I want to take afilation of nios
    What can i do?

20. kiran virdi says:

SIR, I HAVE PASSED +2 EXAM FROM NIOS IN 2011 . I APPLIED FOR ADMISSION IN MEDICAL LINE TO BABA FARID UNIVERSITY. BUT THEY DEMAND +1 CLASS PASSED AND DETAIL MARKS ALSO FOR ADMISSION. I HAVE NOT THE DETAIL MARKS CERTIFICATE. BECAUSE I PASSED +2 DIRECT FROM YOU AFTER THE GAP OF ONE YEAR.
    WHAT I DO SIR? PLEASE ADVISE ME ON MY E MAIL OR PHONE. PH. 9876408855.

21. Sir i had applied fir nios 12th this year but after filling the form i got my reference number and i hv not made the payment ye because i want to change the address but after logging in with id and paasword it does not showing the form which i want to edit.What i hv to do for this..??

22. Puran Gurung says:

Restected sir,
    My name is Puran from Kolkata i am while i was filling the form by mistakenly i fill the wrong year of birth due to that i am facing in trouble .For correction i sent my document with and form i downloaded from net for correction of date of birth fill and sent but still i am waiting for the re issue of certificate in that i give all supporting document also i give .Request you if could give me where i can contact

23. sumit sharma says:

SIR
    I AM FIRST TIME PASSED 12TH IN 2013 FROM 46 % MARKS FROM NON MEDICAL CBSE BOARD
    2ND TIME IMPROVMENT EXAM GIVEN IN 2014 BUT I HAVE NOT FEELING WELL
    AT THE TIME OF EXAM SO NOT IMPROVMENT IN EXAM RESULT MATH MARKS=1

SIR PLS GUIDE ME I WANT TO ONE MORE TRY TO IMPROVEMENT
    WHAT BOARD /SCHOOL SUITABLE FOR ME AND WHAT I CAN GIVE ME A 2ND CHANCE IN IMPROVEMENT EXAM

THANKS & REGARDS.
    SUMIT SHARMA

24. monika dayma says:

Sir,
    My study center is in kolkata but now as i have shifted to mussoorie, dehradun would be nearest to me.So i want to change my study center.Kindly suggest what are the procedures.

25. Ranjit singh says:

national open school kis board me aata he

26. lalit sharma says:

sir kya one sitting graduation valid h jodhpur national university and shobhit university meerut se

27. Mrs. Sandhya says:

I am interesting in studying M.Phil in psychology or counseling psychology through distance education.. Do you offewr the M/Phil course. I have done my M.S. in psychotherapy./counseling psychology from Kuvempu university distance eudcation. I am senior citizn.. If you have opportunity to study distance education pls answer my email..
    thanking you.
    sandhya

28. How to class x pass certificate?

29. How to obtain the class x pass certificate?

30. Kar sakte ho aap 10th my fon no 09813703786

31. Hello sir plz check kar ke bataye ki mera konsa address me aaya h books Sir plz….Abhi tak books nhi aaya h mere pass……….or Reference No-A0414301699 yeh no check kr ke bataye plz sir ….mera Mobile no-8721845348

32. I am studing in eight std…. I want to continue my stds in nios … I want schools in chennai…

33. sir ; igot the admission a nios. but i not got a no information no hall ticket and no text book what can i do pls contact me
    my phone no ; 9633199185

34. sir ; igot the admission a nios. but i not got a no information no hall ticket and no text book what can i do pls contact memy phone no : 9044320394

35. Hello sir plz check kar ke bataye ki mera konsa address me aaya hbooks Sir plz….Abhi tak books nhi aaya h mere pass……….or Reference No-A1114306404 yeh no check kr ke bataye plz sir….mera Mobile9044320394

36. bhavesh mehta says:

Sir plz send me the details for starting sub centre of nios at jamnagar.

37. sir NIOS is belongs to whicha board i mean i belongs to ANDHRAPRADESH and i completed sr secondary education in NIOS so my certificate will belongs to which state… and i want Go no of recognization from indian govt…

38. i really want to admission in NIOS, but i confusing for exams center an all, i just read some people comments, i think little bit complicated, so please how many exams center available in maharashtra.

Thank you!

39. sir muja 12th ka admission karna ha nios ma kya ap muja Bataa sakta ha ke admission kab sa start hota ha plz this is my number 9419442824

40. sagar waghmare says:

Dear sir muje 10 th pass hona hai aurmuje kuch bhi nahi ata hai please kya karna hoga. mai abhi kam karta hu lokal store me muje kuch karna sir please suggest ple call me 7774895359

41. Hlo sir
    I have date sheet but I dont my centre how can my centre

42. 9896024349 this iss my contact no.

43. Nara kt Rabha says:

I wish admission direct to the tdc(ba) under nios in assam. but i can not pass hsc. can i got to direct ba?

44. manjeet brar says:

Sir mai open board se 12medical car raha hu kaya sir yah valled ha

45. Karmo sasusow says:

Sir, i lost my migration certificate which have issued by your regional centre. now im very needful migration certificate pls kindly issue again by your kind authorty end. thanking you sir.

46. Karmo sasusow says:

sir, pls send within the month of April,2015 now i have urgent to admission another college. i have pass last october 2013 from bomdila govt hr sec school, arunachal.

47. Sir mera regional center patna h . Mai 2014 october me nios board se 12th exam pass kiya hu. But mujhe abhi tak koi bhi document nahi mila hai. Mera rollno-920314304295. mera adress-village-kumhrauli post-kumhrauli pincode-847304 ps-kamtaul via-kamtaul district-darbhanga Bihar plzz my all document sed my adress.

48. Sir which regional centre is best for giving NIOS on demand examination

49. Abhishek Anand says:

SIr I want to regestration by nios.
    What can i do?