NIOS National Institute of Open Schooling Address of Regional Centres

ALLAHABAD

Regional Centre

19/17, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kachahari Road

Allahabad – 211002 (Uttar Pradesh)

Ph.: (O) 0532-2548154  (Fax) 0532-2548149

e-mail: rcallahabad@nios.ac.in

SUB-CENTRE DEHRADUN

69/106, Niranjanpur,

Opp. ITI Dehradun

Dehradun  – 248001

Ph.: (O) 0135-2623929 Fax : 0135-2629166

e-mail: rcdehradun@nios.ac.in

BHOPAL

Regional Centre

Manas Bhawan, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462002 (M.P.)

Ph.:  0755-2661842, 2660331 Fax : 0755-2661842

e-mail: rcbhopal@nios.ac.in

CHANDIGARH

Regional Centre

YMCA Complex, Sector-11C, Chandigarh-160011

Ph.: (O) 0172-2744915, 3950979 Fax : 0172-2744952

e-mail: rcchandigarh@nios.ac.in

DELHI

Regional Centre

A-31, Institutional Area, NH-24,

Sector-62, NOIDA- 201309

Distt. – Gautam Buddha Nagar (U.P.)

Ph: (O) 0120-2404914-15, Fax : 0120-2404916

e-mail: rcdelhi@nios.ac.in

GUWAHATI

Regional Centre

Building of Assam Publication Board,

(Near Assam Board of Secondary Education)

Ist Floor, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-781021 (Assam)

Ph. (O): 0361-2650541, 2651201 (Fax) 0361-2650542

360/10, Sishuvihar, Patia, Bhubaneshwar

Orissa

Phone : 0674-2740208

PATNA

Regional Centre

Lalit Bhawan, Ground Floor, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,

Bailey Road, Patna – 800001 (Bihar)

Ph.:  (O) 0612-2545051, 0612-2545470

e-mail: rcpatna@nios.ac.in

SUB-CENTRE DARBHANGA

Moh- Khan Chowk

Near Main Khan Chowk, PO Lal Bagh

Distt. Darbhanga-846004

Phone : 0627-2250628

PUNE

Regional Centre

C/o Indian Institute of Education Campus,

128/2 JP Naik Road, Sriniketan Society, (Near Solaris Club)

Kothrud, Pune-411029 (Maharashtra)

Ph. (O) 020-25444667, 25439763 (Fax) 020-25444667

e-mail: rcpune@nios.ac.in

150 thoughts on “NIOS National Institute of Open Schooling Address of Regional Centres

1. [...] Also learners can submit their applications at the NIOS regional centres as per the address available HERE [...]

2. v.g.jeyamthangamani says:

i want obe study centre

3. I AM A STUDENT OF NIOS FOR SECONDARY
    MY REGISTRATION FEE FOR ADMISSION RS. 780/- FOR 5 SUBJECTS WITH ALL TEXT BOOKS. FOR THE EXAM FEE I PAID FOR 5 SUBJECT IS RS. 960/- IT IS MORE THAN THE ADMISSION FEE. WHY EXAM FEE IS HIGHER THAT THE ADMISSION FEE? SUBJECTS ARE ENGLISH/BUSINESS STUDIES/HOME SC./SCIENCE/WP.

• i am a student of nios for secondary my registraton fee for admission Rs 470/-for 2subject is with all text book for the exam fee i paid for 2 subject is Rs.650/- it is more than admission fee. why exam fee is higher that the admission fee. subjects are english /computer

• i don’t know my registriction number and in wbjee forum ask to fill reg. No. And i only know my roll no. What i do? And also i want to know that the reg. no. and roll no. Are same in nios.
        Please reply suddenly because the fill forum of wbjee is end on 16/02/2013.

• jitendra swain says:

hi my self jitendra swain. i want to give my matriculation over hear. if i wouldnot able to appear or fail in any of one subject then what’s the problem i will face. weather i should examine all subject or only give that subject that i have fail.

4. Zaid ahmad says:

Plz give the information abt Fee structure in intermediate Biology in nios,darbhanga

5. VINAYAK RAJA says:

HOW CAN I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION IN NIOS

6. what is the procedure of taking admission in intermidiate course with commerce stream?
    plz give me full information.

7. Divya Mahaych says:

I have done my 12th regular from Mohindergarh, haryana. In that i got compartment in physics n then i filled up the form from nios. The teacher who filled up my form had missplaced my certificate. N now when i’ve cleared my 12th. I got my marksheet of only 3 sub. rather then 5 sub. n i’m worried now what to dm i’ve even taken addmision in nursing n without migration they r not taking my add. Plz give me some solution so that my this year will also not go in waste as my 2 yrs have gone coz of that teacher.

8. I am a student of Sr. Secondary, my admission is confirmed and allotted AI:270132. Alloted enrolment no.270132113240, Reference no.a0711320611
    Admission subjects are , 302, 311, 314, 313, 312 & 336. But till date study material is not yet received by me. How can I study my subjects without study material. Secondly Kindly arrange to send me all study material in English Medium instead of Hindi medium. If possible please arrange to change my study centre where theaching offiered in English medium only. I shall appreciate your immediate reply in this regards. Thanks & Regards, Nikhil Negi

• My name is PINTU DAS, ROLL NO-922012200080, I am a candidate of Secondary Examination, Till today I have not receive my I-card, which is important to entry in examination hall, and my exam will start from 10th octber, so sir plz send me my I-card urgently. plz plz plz

9. My name is sharukh my confermation is not receive .My reference no is N1111200141 . Please give me my as soon as my confermation .

10. Ashutosh sahoo says:

How can i do the admission in secondary board of ‘NIOS’ ?

11. whay is the process for open stady center of NIOS.

12. I want to know the fees of intermediate subject Physics Chemistry and Biology and when exam will be held…

13. I have registered NIOS Sr secondary online for April 2012.. bt i dnt made payment for this… my address is wrong in registration.. i want 2 cancel my registration or edit again for wright address…. plzzzzzzzz help me

14. I have registered NIOS Sr secondary online for April 2013.. bt i dnt made payment for this… my address is wrong in registration.. i want 2 cancel my registration or edit again for wright address….

plzzzz help me…..

15. Amit kumar chaudhary says:

sir,me apna study center change karwana chahta hu,
    me kis tarike se apna study center change karu.,
    kyuki mere center ke principal kehte hai yha pe koi
    nios ka center nahi pdta hai, jabki mujhe jo I-Card
    mila hai us pe usi center ka AI Nomber likha hai(AI NO-990110)

16. iam in study XII COMPUTER SIENCE NOT PASS IN MATHES

17. ashish chauhan says:

Plz give the information abt the nios center in mathura (u p)

18. Shailendra kumar says:

What is the procedure to open study center of nios

19. i need my textbooks as fast as u can with digests of all subjests plz it is my request

20. Hi this is my new id please find this id and sure that…

21. sir i have submitted the admission form under strem-2 oct.nov.2012 exams in this form my ref.no.is B0512200468.But in the nios site there is no comment about it.I request you to please check my ref.No.and send my enrolment no immediately.I shall be very thank full to you for this act.

22. My roll no is 921212300299, and my reference no is b0412302006. But i cannot search by using reference no. And it is showing invalid error message. So Please forward me the admission confirmation as well as Admit card to my email. thank you

23. 070003103504 sir this is enrolment no. i m from jammu where ir the my center for exam oct. nov. Session pls send me.

24. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO OPEN STUDY CENTRE OF NIOS?

25. please send me my textbooks as fast you can please

26. please me my study material as fast you i m student of nios 12th

27. NIOS has ben quite instrumental in letting the student pass their secondary and senior secondary exams through distance mode thereby getting god job and career prospects.

28. give me alist of gujarat NIOS and admission form sr.secndory std-12th

29. Sir,
    Can you please email me the adrese of the NIOS centre in Goa?thank you

30. PL. SEND MY I/CARD & HALL TICKET

31. Dey Modak Rupali. says:

I am a student of Senior Secondary Course of NIOS. My reference number is N0312318198 & my subject code is 303,317,302,328,315. My AIs (Study Centre) Code is 220070.
    Documents and B.D has been sent on 25.10.12. Through DTDC Franchise Services. Study materials requisition also sent. Study materials yet to receive. Please make response.Please issue identity
    card.

32. Is the board of secondry education madhaya pradesh gwalior recognised from H.R.D or not plz tell me urgent

33. Saddam j naviwala says:

1 subject book has not came book name is painting 225

34. krishna kantilal joshi says:

i dint get my books yet so can u all plzz send my books as soon as possible because i need to study and my exams are near by so i rtequest u all to dispach my books as soon as possible.

35. sir i am student of class 11 i want to now my examination date-sheet and I card 2012/13

36. dear sir,
    i am a student of NIOS who will appear in the up coming seniour secondary exam im still waiting to recieve my hall tickrt for the exam and thats on april so please take the necessary action and send me the HALL TICKET

jobin joseph

37. sir,iam the student

38. mai 12th class ki student hu nios ki trf se kya mai jan skti hu ki computer science k practical me kis type k que… puchege plzz rply

39. kiran rawat says:

i m student of nios n i can not get my books… Exam is also coming near hardly one month left,…please send my books as fast as possible… Please this is my request…

40. hello,
    I am a student of nios i applied for nios online
    my reference number is N0212306608
    i have send the documents via post but the site says
    documents not received
    what should i do now
    i paid the admission fees online only.
    reply fast assist me.

41. sir examination form of mr.Basant Upreti was filled by him for april 2013 examination .his r.n.is 340118122087. but by mistake last two digits written by him 67 means he wrote 340118122067.by which you have not given him to sit in the examination. please check his examination form and permit him to sit in examination. please allow him as soon as possible.
    thanks U.S.BISHT Coordinator 340118

42. Sir, i want 2 change the permanent address before the examination of sr.secondary held on octobe,r 2013. Can i able to change it?

43. GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF THE RESULT OF EXAMINATION HELD ON OCT 2012 BY SUMAN CHHETRI REG03/111575 AINO 220030 REF.NO.A0311300258 ENROL NO 220030113288.
    ADDRESS:PACHENG BAZAR
    P.O. SONADA
    C/O NIRPA CHHETRI
    DIST DARJEELING
    W.B.-734209

44. Dear sir.
    i am a student of senior secondary.my admission was done on january of this year.It is now may. yet i have not received my study materials and IDcard as well.
    please acknowledge this.waiting for your reply…

45. Dear sir
    i am a student of senior secondary.My admission was done on January of this year and now,it’s may.My enrollment number is 210034123509.
    yet i have not received my study materials and IDcard as well.
    please acknowledge this.Awaiting for your reply…

46. sir
    my wife enrolment nos is 21023343094 ,Parveen, session 2004-05
    I have not still received my high school nd intermediate marksheet.
    now what should I do?
    kindly reply me.
    Mobile nos -09897810516

47. bijandra singh says:

sir im neew center afiliation at alwar raj.

48. Dear sir,
    Respectfully sir My different name in secondary certificate & my passport how may i solve it ? my Job in the U.A.E. as a Emigration typing centre so i am very dad case of this problem
    Name details : in passport : Mohammed Ain Uddin & in Secondary Certificate : Ainuddin

49. kripal singh bisht says:

i, am kripal singh bisht study in 10 class so i request u plz send me my rollno and date sheet also sir my refernce no :-1212212368 (i still wating for you answer)