National Institute of Financial Management PGDM/ FPM/Management Development Program admissions 2013
National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) invites applications for admission to the following courses for 2013 session.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
• Graduation with 50% marks
• Maximum age 50 years on 12-4-2013
• Minimum 3 years of expereince in the Government/ Corporate Sector.
Aspiring participants must have a percentage score of 85% or above in the CAT / any other test’s approved by AICTE
Last Date for Receipt of Application in NIFM : April, 12, 2013
2. Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Masters Degree or equivalent recognised by AIU/ CA/ CS/ ICWA with minimum 55% marks.
Last Date for Receipt of Application in NIFM : March, 20, 2013
3. Management Development Program (MDP)
For details visit http://nifm.ac.in/en/admission/information-brochure