Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Indian Space Research Organisation announces its

M. Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS,

M.Sc. Geoinformatics / Geo Hazards,

PG Diploma,

Certificate Courses etc. for the year 2009.

The M.Tech. program, affiliated to Andhra University, Visakhapatnam

Eligibilty: for M.Tech.

The applicants for M. Tech courses are required to have passed, at least in second class with not less than 55% marks in anyone of the following subjects

M. Sc/M. Tech Degree

Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geophysics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Geology, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning, Master’s in Urban Planning/City Planning/Physical Planning/Regional Planning

Any Natural /Environmental Science discipline, Environmental Management

B.E/B. Tech Degree

Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Agriculture Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning, B.Arch./M.Arch./B.Physical Planning

or B.Sc Agriculture or Forestry (4 years)

Eligibility for M.Sc and PG Diploma Programs

The Candidates must have passed anyone of the following in First Division:

M.Sc./ M.Teh. Degree in-

Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geophysics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Geology, Urban and Regional Planning, Geography / Any Natural /Environmental Science discipline

B.E/B. Tech Degree

Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Agriculture Engineering or B.Sc Agriculture or Forestry (4 years)

For more details visit complete notification at http://www.educationobserver.com/news/news.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=1385

72 thoughts on “M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS, M.Sc. Geoinformatics / Geo Hazards Admissions at IIRS Dehradun

1. karande dinesh hanmant says:

give information of M.Tech. in geogrphy

2. karande dinesh hanmant says:

i am interesting in remote sensing

3. arun kumar says:

I am interested in m tech geo informatis

4. Dear sir
    I give about information of M. tech in Geography

Your regard
    dinesh
    Mob No-9767008843

5. SANTASHEEL CHAKRABORTY says:

PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUIDE LINE THAT HOW I PREPARE MY SELF FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR M.TECH IN REMOTE SENSING IN IIRS..

6. Somnath Sarkar says:

I am going to complete my B.Tech in electrical & electronics engg.By whjch process i join for M.Tech in REMOTE SENSING IN IIRS.
    Your regard
    somnath

7. Dear sir,
    I want to know the information about the M.Tech program related to remote sensing application… I have completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing application,Dept. of applied geology… now i am interested to do M.Tech sir please give me the guide line regarding to admission althose….

with regards…
    sathisha m.v

8. I am student of geology from,I completed my msc in geology from nagpur university…..,I am intrested to do M. Tech in Remote sensing in IIRS.
    Your regard
    shrilekha..Ph no 09975218249

9. Dear sir,
    I want to know the information about the M.Tech in remote sensing. I have completed B.Sc. in Agriculture(A.C.Nagpur)and M.Sc in Agricultural meteorology,from college of agriculture pune, under MPKV rahuri university now i am interested to do M.Tech in remote sensing sir please give me the guide line regarding the admission process.

with regard
    Shirish Khedikar

10. I have completed B.A in Geography.can I join GIS or what is the elligibility for GIS

11. Swapnadip Manna says:

Respected Sir,
    I’m pursuing P.G.Diploma in G.I.S. and R.S. in Jadavpur University after M.A. in Geography.I want M.Tech in Geo informatics,and Job also.Please guide me.

12. sir/madam
    im student of M.Sc Geography, kindly tell me whts the syllbus of GATE to get addmission in M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS

13. Hi Sir,
    I have passed M.Sc Geography From K.u.k. I want to do M.Tec From IIRS Plz Guide How I can do this. Thanks

14. rachit kapoor says:

saalon is k liye gov sponsorship chaahiye……..ya phir atleast 2 yrs experiance ………

15. hi sir,
    i am student of M.Sc Geo. kindly tell me hw can i get addmission in M.TECH through gate and wts the syllbus of gate exam for this. and 4m where i can get gate brochure n when? plz sir kindly guide me.

16. i am doing my 3rd year be it. i would like to join mtech in gis at iirs. what are the procedures i have to cover??????? plz help??

17. i have done msc Geography and pgdgis i want to do mtech in Geoinfomatics what are the procedures i have to cover ??????????????

18. madan lal swami says:

hi sir,

i am waiting ur reaply

19. hi sir ,
    i have done m.sc. in geography kindly tell me hw can i get addmission in M.TECH through gate and wts the syllbus of gate exam for this. and 4m where i can get gate brochure n when? plz sir kindly guide me.

20. ravinder singh says:

i am student of m.a. geography, in panjab university , chandigarh.
    i want to do master’s degree in gis.
    tell me how to apply of it. and what are the eligebilities for the course..

21. i am interested in m.teh ple tell me form date

22. I am student of Msc geography . I want do mtech Remote Sensing and GIS . i want to know how many seats for mtech .

23. i m student of m.sc geography n got 49%marks in gradutation and 63% marks in m.sc.i want to know that am i eligebile to do m.tech in g.is.i have also done a vocational course of 2 months in map info sofware form a jadavpur university (kolkata),oceangraphy dept.plz let me know is there any better scope for this course?

24. I have completed M.Sc in geology and PG Diploma in Gis & remote Sensing.Now I am working in MNC located in Mumbai. I want to do M Tech in Geoinformatics in Distance education or Part time so, pls guide me which university provides the same.

25. hai

iam so wonder to read your admission notification on m.tech remote sensing
    the thing is we are studiying m.sc environmental remote sensing and deo information technolgy in madurai kamaraj university if we are eligible please publish it on the website or on my email id

26. I WANT TO JOIN M TECH IN REMOTE SENSING.pLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE.

27. sir i wnt to knw abt m- tech in RS . sir i hv done AMIE in electronics & communication engi . am i eligible to do this .

28. sir tell me can i do m-tech after doing msc in remote sensing .

29. respcted sir ,
    Myself completed MA in Geography & now i want to adimission in Msc in geo informatics or pgbsc in geo informatics & remote sensing so plz reply me that i m elligible for the courses in ur institute

30. yoganarasimhamurthy says:

myself completed M.sc in geograpphy and now i have very much intrested to do ingeo informatics & remote sensingso plz reply me that i m elligible for the courses in ur institute

31. sir,
    I have completed my BA .how can i apply for M Tech course in remote sensing

32. Myself completed MA in Geography & now iwant to
    adimission in Msc in Geoinformatics or pgbsc in geo informatics & remote sensing so plz reply me that i am elligible for the courses in ur institute

33. Myself completed M.sc in Geography & now iwant try to
    adimission in M.tech in geo informatics & remote sensing so plz reply me. Can u tell me the process.

34. I hv completed my m.sc in geology and secured gud rank in gate 2010 plz tell me wht i hv to do for getting admission

35. hi i want to do M-tech in environmental science correspondence course (2010).please send mail colleges list in a.p who was offering for this courses and details

36. hi i have completed my B-tech in electronics side i want to do industrial hygiene (1yr) P.G course please give me the details for this course and colleges in hyd and vishakapatnam.my Email:smiles.sarika@gmail.com

37. yoganarasimhamurthy says:

Myself completed Msc in Geography at Bangalore university & now i want to adimission in Msc in geo informatics or pgbsc in geo informatics & remote sensing so plz reply me that i m elligible for the courses in ur institute

38. yoganarasimhamurthy says:

Myself completed M.sc in Geography & now iwant try to

39. Dear publisher am very much interested in MTech of remote sensing and any course in Remote sensing. I have already passed M,Sc Geology.Pls help me out to built my careier.

40. binita sinha says:

i have completed my b.a in geography i want to do m.tech in gis plz sir tell me that can i apply for it.

41. dear sir.

can you help me to defin Geoinformatics to complete my higher education

42. sir can u tell me m.sc in geoinformatics and gis ,remote sensing is same course?i mean to say is there are any difference in syllabus of both in m.sc standerd?

43. Hello Sir ,
    i completed my MTech in chemical Engineering, but i was working as a GIS engg in GIS field,so i wnt to do Mtech in GIS for correspondance, please give me the details hoe to go through the Mtech GIS and Remote sensing.
    Thnaks,
    Kavitha Reddy.Gundlapally

44. Sir, I have completed my BTech in Civil Engineering and i am working. I wanted to do MTech in GIS/Remote Sensing through distance education. So pls let me know which universities offering the above mentioned cources.

45. I got 50% in geography hons from calcutta university.can i get a oppurtunity to admission in gis in this institute.

46. sir,
    i am doing degree course in forestry discipline. after graduation i want to do m. tech in remote sensing in your institute. can i for it sir? sir, please guide me.

47. shakir ali ansari says:

Dear sir,
    I want to know the information about the M.Tech program related to GIS & remote sensing application… I have completed BE in Mechanical & PG in GIS from C-DAC Noida. now i am interested to do M.Tech sir please give me the guide line regarding to admission althose….
    i am working in saudi arabia as a GIS Engineer.

with regards…
    shakir ali

48. Sangewar Mohan says:

sir,
    now i am in third year of b.tech. agricultural engineering and iam interested in do m.tech. in geoinformatics or gis&remote sensing.
    so pls give me information about that.

49. SANDEEP DESHMUKH says:

so pls give me information about that.

50. Aloke Kumar Bhattacharyya says:

sir i am complete my m.sc.in pure mathematics from guru ghasidas university with 70% marksa and intersted to do m.tech. or ph.d. in geoinfirmatics or gus & remort sensing.my contact no.09046651289