JSS Medical College Mysore MBBS admissions 2013

JSS University MBBS admissions 2013

JSS Medical College, Mysore, invites applications for admissions to MBBS admissions for 2013 session.

Eligibility

The Candidate should have passed qualifying examination equivalent to PUC or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optionals and English as one of the main study language with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language. The Candidate should also have secured not less than 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the JSSU UGET -2013 Entrance Test.

In case of SC, ST and OBC Category Candidates they should have secured 40% marks in both qualifying Examination and Entrance Test.

Prospectus and application form for entrance examination may be obtained either by downloading from the website www.jssuni.edu.in or from the Registrar on requisition with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only) drawn in favour of “JSS University Fee Account, Mysore,” payable at Mysore & submitted at University Office.

Completed application forms may be sent to the Registrar, JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions campus, Sri. Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysore – 570015, Karnataka, India

Last Date for receipt of filled in Application forms: 18.05.2013

Date of Entrance Examination: 01.06.2013

Exam Centres: Mysore, Bangalore, Chennai, NOIDA(UP)

37 thoughts on “JSS Medical College Mysore MBBS admissions 2013

1. how many seats are there for oc students

2. what is the qualifing mark to get seat in this college

3. apoorva reddy.davu says:

i have applied for jss mbbs entrance but unfortunately i have lost the application number may i no how can i approach to know about my hall ticket

4. Somnath Mondal. says:

I want to get admission in MBBS at the year 2013. I want to hknow fees structure.Kindly help me. My Mobile No is 9433747110. I am eagerly waiting for your answer.

5. Somnath Mondal. says:

My address is kolkata , west bengal. i want to take admission in mbbs 2013 Kindly help me.

6. sir..am not able to fill the application form online,,i took the printout and then filled the application form,,,now how do i get my app no

7. when will the exam be conducted? i mean by afternoon section or by morning section………pls reply

8. SUNSHINE CONSULTANCY says:

CONTACT US FOR ADMISSIONS UNDER MANAGEMENT/NRI QUOTA FOR BE,MBBS,BDS,MBA, ETC. WORKING FOR KARNATAKA,MAHARASHTRA,TAMIL NADU.
    SUNSHINE CONSULTANCY, MYSORE.

CALL- 9827808335

• dear sir,
      we are opperating creative educational consultancy at erode, can you send YEARLY FEES STRUCTURE & MANAGEMET QUOYA FEES for MBBS.
      thanking you,
      M.BALU,
      ERODE

• sir i would like to know the details of management quota fee stucture..my daughter had appeared comedk entrance(awaiting result) .she didnt applied for the JSSU UGET -2013 Entrance Test. is she eligible for management seat in jss.if so how much is the capitation fee.please reply in my email.
      regards
      Bella

9. gadha mathew says:

Sir, i have applied for jss medical entrance exam but i have’t get hall ticket yet .How can i attend the exam ?

10. how can get my hall ticket i mean from which website it can be downloaded

11. how can get my hall ticket i mean from which website it can be downloaded plzz infrom me as soon as possible

12. how can i approach for my tat i have not yet received so far

13. i have applied for jss medical entrance exam 2013. but i have not yet recieved my hall ticket till now. when will i recieve my hall ticket and will it come through post or by online?

14. b.padma rao says:

procedure for getting hall ticket for for mbbs2013 , jss university-mysore required pl.

15. raghul ssp says:

how can i get my hall ticket by which website

16. ambati chitra lekha says:

can i know wen r the results issued out..?

17. c.priya bharathi says:

When will
    be the results declared for the jss uget 2013?

18. Ruma Sabu Abraham says:

sir,may i know when willl be the mbbs entrance exam result will be published??

19. shaik Muzammil Taj says:

sir,
    i have appeared for entrance exam on 1.6.2013 . i am waiting for results . How can i know about my performance .pl. let me know.

20. Binay Kumar says:

Hi

21. what is the qualifing mark to get seat in this college

22. dolikareddy says:

i got 2363 rank in jss.wheather iam elgible are not for doing mbbs

23. plz inform me about getting an MBBS seat on manangement quota. my cont no. 9946628649. 04832767051. manjeri kerala.

24. madhumita dixit says:

if u have any MBBS seats vacant in general category please do inform me.I am intreasted in taking admission

25. i want addmission in mbbs

26. i want admmission in mbbs

27. my daughter would like to join mobs at jss. she is waiting for the results of plus two . I am from kochi. Pls let me know the procedure for getting admission for the year 2014. my cell no. 09562233133

28. i want to know the fees structure for mbbs