Jiwaji University- Distance Education Programmes

<!– /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:379403182; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-1945207200 -235915486 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-tab-stop:.5in; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-.25in; color:#006600;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} –>

School of Studies in Distance Education of Jiwaji University, Gwalior invites applications for the following programmes

1. Graduate Course
    B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Lib.ISc., B.J.M.C., B.B.A.(RTM)

2. Post graduate course
    i. M.A.:- Economics, History, Ancient History, Sociology, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing and Painting and Social Work.

ii. M.Lib.I.Sc., M.J.M.C., M.B.A. (CSMM), M.B.A. (RTM) etc.

iii. M.B.A. General (Three year)

Application Procedure

Application forms may be obtained on payment of RS.200/- by hand and Rs.250/- by post by sending bank draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Jiwaji University , Gwalior ‘.

For getting forms by post send self addressed envelope to, Director SOS in Distance Education, Distance Education Building , University Campus, Gwalior-474011.

Last date: September 30, 2008

Contact:

Director,

SOS in Distance Education,

Distance Education Building ,

Jiwaji University Campus, Gwalior-474011.

25 thoughts on “Jiwaji University- Distance Education Programmes

1. sir i am final year bsc biotech student,i want to know about msc in food tech admission process and what is the date of exam.plz tel me all those thing.

2. Dolly Pathak says:

Sir,

I want to know what distances courses are presently offered by Jiwaji university.
    I am post gradute in MA(Psycology)what are the courses available for me & what is the process for application .

Thanks
    Dolly Pathak
    0124-4237589

3. i want to know what distance courses are presently offered by jiwaji university. i m p.g. (drewing and painting ) what are the courses available for me & what is the process for application when application issued.
    thanks
    vinod
    0-9416858682

4. Anoop Mangal says:

Sir, i want to know admission date in MA social Work final year.

5. reshmi.roychandra says:

i want to know about the distanse course M.A in drawing and painting . the last date of admission in the year of 2009 to 2010 session

6. i want to know about pgdca from distance jiwaji university

7. sir kindly let me know my m a drawing and painting result final year asap.

8. sir the result of m a drawing and painting is too late kindly as soon as possible declear it. this is my humble request.

9. sir kindly let me know my m a drawing and painting result final year asap. and also i want to know about m fil in drawing and painting from gwalior or any nearest univerity from delhi. kindly let mw know

10. tarasingh kushwah says:

Sir,

I am M.A. in Economics in 2000 and one year diploma course (DCA) from CCI Institute Bhopal. I want do PGDCA fro Jiwaji distance my no is 9893328707

11. WHY COLLAGE STAFF DENYING TO ACCEPT RS 200 CASH FOR PROSPECTUS

12. Sir kindly let me know how to apply for recheching thanks,varsha

13. sir what is the syllubus for M.A drawing and painting. i have already applied but got no information.

14. i want to take admission in M.A (geography).what to do now?

15. hi do we have any min education qulification to do MBA from Jiwaji University or is it simmiler to the open university in AP

16. chandra pal singh says:

sir, mene BA without drawing & paintig se kiya hai.mai distance edu.se MA d&p kar sakta ho.

17. Sir i want to know about M Sc geography in distance

18. pramod singh tomar says:

sir, i take admission in ur university in 2007-08 in mba rtm.i clear i year in dec 2008.then there is no class or exam for 2 year so far tell me.

19. VIKAS SUMBRIA says:

SIR, I DID MY BFA FROM JAMMU UNIV. PRESENTLY I AM WORRKING IN NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA TAWANG(A.P.) CAN I DO MFA FROM DISTANCE EDU.IF YES THEN PLEASE TELL ME THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE

20. l want to know about the date-sheet of M.A (drawing and painting).

21. Rajeev Gautam says:

sir/madam
    im a gove amployee with graduation from jiwaji uni.now i want apear in PG in psycology from distence.plz inform me. is the psycology cours offering by jiwaji uni….? if yes plzz inform me the compeat process of admition.
    thank you.
    Rajeev Gautam
    shivpuri
    mob-9993485851

22. virender sharma himachal says:

i want to do m.a. physical education

23. I am interested in M.A. (drawing n paintings) please guide me how can i apply .What is the last date?

24. I m intended in p g course drawing and painting. Please guide me your distant edu procedure.

25. Ravi kant tiwari says:

i am ravi tiwari M.A. hindi privious ka result kab niklega