ISM Dhanbad MSc/ MSc.Tech/ MTech./ MPhil/ PhD admissions 2013

Indian School of Mines Dhanbad MSc/MSc. Tech/ M.Tech./ M.Phil/ PhD admissions 2013

ISM (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad invites applications for admission in M.Sc., M.Sc. Tech, M.Tech., M.Phil and PhD programmes through All India Entrance Examination for the admission in the above programmes will be held on May 12, 2013.

Candidates may apply online through ISM website: www.ismdhanbad.ac.in

Application form MSc/ 3 yr MSc Tech. will be available form 14-01-2013

Application form MTech./ MPhil will be available form 14-02-2013

Last date for filling of applications for all the programmes: 31-03-2013

35 thoughts on “ISM Dhanbad MSc/ MSc.Tech/ MTech./ MPhil/ PhD admissions 2013

1. Hi just wanted to know if Msc Tech is equivalent to M.Tech

2. Smriti Samadder says:

notifications for admission in Indian School of Mines ,Dhanbad 2013 is available………………..

3. can i admitted in msc course in physics at ism via iit-jam ‘s rank?

4. raju kumar says:

how to take admission in ism dhahbad 2013(b.tech)

5. payel mukherjee says:

Please tell me how to take admission in ISM dhanbad 2013(MBA)

6. mtech placements are very less in ism dhanbad

• M.Tech is not a course through which you should expect job. Why you choose M.Tech, even you are B.Tech? Have you thought? If you failure after B.Tech then only opt for M.Tech.
      M.Tech is not the minimum qualification for any industry.That qualification is required by Research Institutions only, and in india RESEARCH lacks.Even researchers are there in mass but we don’t have lab. The crown of india CSIR’s contribution is even less or say negligible in research field.If you go through the patients the you will find that there is no any work is going on. That’s why there is less vacancy is there .
      So, either drop the idea to do M.Tech or start self job searching after M.Tech
      best wishes

7. NITIKA GHATTERJEE says:

what is the minimum % required in bsc so that i am being able to take admission in msctech in ism

8. Mohammad Hassan says:

is there any valuable course with chemistry Hons.?

9. Md. Hassan noor says:

Is there any precious course in M.Sc. with chemistry?

10. please tell me how to take how to take re -admission in 2 year M.sc (applied physics)

11. please tell me how to take re-admission in M.sc applied physics

12. how to take admission in ism dhanbad 2014(M.tech. in geology)

13. rajiv kumar ranjan says:

please tell me how to get admission in phd (ece) 2014 session

14. i am lookin for M.tech in petroleum engg … but i am also looking for a job after that is it possible in ism dhanbad . . . . .

15. can i take admission in ism after class 12.

16. what should do for Admission in minnig plz
    me

17. what should do for Admission in minnig plz tell
    me

18. rajat chaturvedi says:

hey…i m pursuing my b.tech in electrical engineering. but i want to do m.tech in mining machinary. can anyone pls tell me that how are the placements at ism for m.tech in mining machinary.

19. i would like to know the procedure for applying in m.phil

20. When will be start application Form for msc geology entrance exam for 2014.Please inform me

21. plese tell me there are any course in botany availabal.

22. math( H) student do the coress of Msc tech form isam

23. math( H )student do the course of Msc TECH form isam dhanbad

24. My B. Tech % is less than 55% so am i eligible for M.tech in ism

25. Dear sir
    Good morning
    sir please tell me about the revised date of Ism M.Tech admission 2014,
    I want to know that the date 10 april ,is last date for resistration or for online submision of form.I have a confusion about it.

26. Dear sir
    I am very much greatfull to you for extending the date of resistration for M.Tech entrance exam 2014.

27. Dear Sir
    it would be possible for me to get the previous years question s of M.Tech (Prtroleum exploration),so that i may have idea about the question paper.

28. Dear Sir
    good morning
    There is a site problem in resistering the name in M.Tech entrance exam’s online form 2014.What to do sir.
    The site doesn’t open for new resistration .
    & online application will be submitted only after resistration .

29. can I give IIT jam next yearif I take admissions in MSC programe at ISM dhanbaad this year?please leave a and…

30. BSCBIOTECK KE BAD KORS JOB KI JANUARY DEVE