Indian Army MNS Admission Notfication 2013

Indian Army Military Nursing Service B.Sc. Nursing, GNM Entrance Examination 2013

Indian Army Military Nursing Service invites applications for 4 years B.Sc. Nursing/ 3.5 years GNM course for the session commencing 2013 August at various School of Nursing and at hospital of  Armed Force Medical Services.

Selected candidates have to undertake 5 years service bond on successful completion of the programme.

Eligibility for Indian Army MNS:

Age: Should be born between 1988 Aug 1st and 1996 July 31st

Marital Status: Only Unmarried/ Lagally Seperated/ Divorced/ Widowed candidates will be considered.

Educational Qualification: Pass of 10+2 in first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50 percent marks. Final Year students can also apply. Final year candidates need to submit the certificate before the commencement of the programme.

Nationality: Indian

Physical Standards: Should be Physically Fit. They need to undergo physical examination, including X-Ray of chest.

Entrance Examination for MNS 2013:

They need to undergo an Entrance exam of 90 minutes duration covering General Intellingence, General English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The exam will be held in the month of January 2013.

Indian Army MNS Application Form 2013:

Application format can be downloaded from Education Observer. Candidates need to type the format in A4 paper.

Documents to be attached with the MNS 2013 application form:

Attested copy of 10th  and +2 mark sheet, caste certificate, GAP certificate (if an interval for more than two years in between your 10th and 11th admissions), 3 copies of admit card, self addressed 7Rs. Stamp pasted 28X12cm covers (4 no’s), Non Liability certificate for widows and those legally separated, Legal document for legally separated candidates, NOC if employed.

Filled in application with necessary documents should be send to:

Integal HQ of MoD(Army)

DGMS-4B, (Army),

AG’s Branch, Room No:45

L Block Hutments, New Delhi-110001

Last date of application: October 8, 2012

For more details visit: www.indianarmy.nic.in, www.indiaarmy.govt.in

45 thoughts on “Indian Army MNS Admission Notfication 2013

1. from where we download mns form.

2. i am interested this course but last date of application is completed.is it possible for apply now???

3. I need application formate ,pls sir can you send me

4. I have missed the form on the right date, however I am interested in filling it. Can I fill it now, as the exam is in Jan. Also, please let me know from where should I download the form?

5. surabhi pandey says:

any one tell me examination date of gnm bsc nursing 2013. and also link to download admit card……. 09312673571

6. plz let me know frm whr to get the hall ticket of mns exam

7. plz let me know frm whr to get the hall ticket of mns exam

8. sir/madam
    i want to know the date of examination n if till we didnt get the admit card what can we do to get it before the exam… pls reply….
    regards,
    saraniya

9. sandhya kumari says:

Please tell me about admit card of mns exam 2013. and plz send me link to download the admit card

10. As i send the application to Delhi but i did not get my admit card and please tell me about admit card of mns exam and please send link to download the admit card

11. SARITA PRAJAPATI says:

Dear sir
    I have not recieved my ADMIT CARD so far. how can i appear in my entrance exam. wereas i had submited the same from EME school baroda. pl arrange to appeare in the exam.

SARITA PRAJAPATI
    d/o sub rl prajapati
    QTRno. 353/3 outram lines jco ,s qtr eme school baroda.

12. xam is to be held on 3rd feb…..n those who still didn’t recieve dre admit crd have to just bring two o dre photos wid dem……….

13. Iam intrested this course but last date of application is completed. is it possible for apply now?

14. Iam intrested this course but last date of application is completed. is it possible for apply now? And otherwise when do u conducted next notification date plz send me sir

15. I would like to know that weather the interview card for the students who had appeared for the entrance exam for B.S.C & GNM nursing which has held on 3rd february has published or not???? please send reply for my question

16. sir,how to get mns form

17. sir,pls inform me,when mns form wil be issued for new session

18. let me know when mns form wil be issued for 2013

19. how to get a mns form for 2013

20. any one can tell me.. when the result of gnm 2013 ..will be declared… there is no source to get the information..

21. SHALEENA DAVID says:

Sir/Mam,
    I had written the MNSexam held on 3rd feb 2013.And now am waiting for the result.Not only me but the whole candidates who participated in this exam are waiting for the result and announcements. So i request you please reply me for this,via email or through my mobile (9539373373,9605553539).Waiting for your reply.

22. LIDIYA MATHEW says:

Sir/Madam
    I had written MNS exam on 3rd feb 2013 .and now am waiting for the result not only me but the whole candidates .who participated in this

exam are waiting for the result and announcements so i requst you please reply me for this , via email or through my mobils(9656344694,8593961939) waiting for your reply

• vineetha c.s says:

Sir i have been waiting for the examination result.however i do not get any information or any websit about it.i would like to know whether the result for 03 Februvary 2013 is decleared or not.please help me,and reply me please

23. Sir/madam,
    i have been waiting for the examination results, however, i do not get any information or any website about it. I would like to know wheather the results for 03 feb 2013 is decleared or not. Please help me. Thank you

24. deepak tewari says:

sir,pls inform me,when mns form wil be issued for new session

25. sir,pls inform me,when mns form will be issued for new session. thanks

pls horry up.

26. Sir i completed interview & med test conducted on April 25 at secundrabad for MNS. I have been waiting for the result. I would like to know whether the result is declared or not and how can i know the result. Pls help me and reply soon. 9745439794 deepa0051@gmail.com

27. SIR WHEN WILL THE MNS FORM WILL BE OUT FOR THE YEAR 2013-14

28. pandab jally says:

what is next application form date ple give this answer bec my sister will be intrest appply

29. when will the MNS forms for 2013-2014 will be out……..plz tell the date

30. Srashti Somwanshi says:

Respected Sir/Mam
    How to get MNS entrance exam form for the year 2013-14

31. sir please tell me when form of mns for the session of 2013-2014 will be out

32. u bloody idiots why the hell u hv opened this site….when u dont even reply the people….

33. I m a p.c.m. student but want to apply for m.n.s.
    is there any option?

34. number of questions asked in exam is not declared anywhere please help

35. sir I have applied for MNS 2014 but still I have not recd my admit card.

36. how to get MNSforms

37. how to get MNS forms?

38. how to get MNS forms ? Give information on 8859065454

39. Respected sir
    Last year i apply for tiis course .I didn’t get any information from u

40. Respected Sir
    I would apply this course last year .I didn’t got any information from you.