ILBS (Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences) Delhi DM/ MCh admissions 2011
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), invites application on prescribed format for DM / MCh 3-year courses, recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), in the academic session August 2011-12.
Name of Courses: DM Hepatology Seats: 02; MCh H PB Surgery Seats: 02
Eligibility: DM Hepatology 1. MBBS degree recognized by the MCI
2. MD/DNB degree in Medicine or Pediatrics recognized by the MCI.
MCh Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary(HPB) Surgery:
1. MBBS degree recognized by the MCI 2. MS/DNB degree in General Surgery recognized by the MCI.
How To Apply: Candidate may download the prospectus along with the application form from www.ilbs.in . Application form duly filled in with all necessary documents attached should be submitted in person or sent by post to The Associate Dean, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 110 070 on or before 5:00 PM of 30th June, 2011. Application form must be accompanied by the application fee in form of Demand Draft for Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand five hundred only), payable at New Delhi, in favor of the “Director, ILBS, New Delhi”.
Procedure for Admission; Selection of candidates for DM/MCh courses will be strictly on merit of entrance test. All applications would be screened for eligibility and only the eligible candidates would be called for the entrance test. The schedule of entrance test is as follows:
• Objective test (Marks 70) on 10th July, 2011
• Departmental assessment and final interview (Marks 30) on 11th July, 2011
• Declaration of Final Resultof DMand MCh 12th July, 2011