IIP Graduate Diploma in Packaging admissions 2014

Indian Institute of Packaging Correspondence  Graduate Diploma in Packaging admissions 2014

Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) invites applications for admissions for Graduate Diploma in Packaging through correspondence for 2014 session.

Eligibility: Graduate in Science, Engineering, Technology, Commerce, Arts from recognized university with 1 year working experience or Diploma from recognized technical board in Engineering / Technology with 2 years working experience are eligible for the course.

Registration/Admission: Application form alongwith Prospectus and Syllabus can be obtained from any centres of Indian Institute of Packaging by paying Rs.100/-only by DD in favour of Indian Institute of Packaging.

IIP CENTRES

NEW DELHI: Plot No. 21, Functional Industrial Estate, Patpargunj, Opp. Patpargunj Bus Depot, New Delhi 110 0-92. Tel.: 011 -2216 6703-05. Email: iipdelhi@iip-in.com KOLKATA: Block CP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata 700091. Tel.: 033 2367 0673,2367 6016. Email: iipkolkata@iip-in.com HYDERABAD: Lux-3, Industrial Centre, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad 500 018. Tel.: 040 2381 4321. Email: iiphyd@iip-in.com; iiphyd@yahoo.com CHENNAI: Plot No. 169, Industrial Estate, Perungudi, Chennai 600096. Tel.: 24961077/ 24961560. Email: iipchennai@iip-in.com

For details, please contact:

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PACKAGING, E-2 MIDC AREA, P. B. No. 9432 ANDHERI (E),, MUMBAI 400 093.

Website: www.iip-in.com

30 thoughts on “IIP Graduate Diploma in Packaging admissions 2014

1. shrinivas balasaheb jadhav says:

Ple give me details of packing course addmission procedure and syalabus

2. shrinivas balasaheb jadhav says:

Ple send procedure of p.g. correspounds packing course.

3. send me the detail of exams for admission of pg course held in iip

4. sarika pawar says:

I don’t have experience, can i apply for this pg program.

5. send me the details of exam for admission of pg course and about the fees to me please sir

6. m pursuing my graduation in agriculture,,so am i eligible for this course?

7. santhosh shetty says:

I want to study diploma in iip is it any branch in Bangalore. I am working in mangalore

8. what is the syllabus to write exam and also pattern
    how to submit application form

9. excuse me! ! I had completed 2 years of my engineer, can I apply the PGDiploma course? ???

10. Please give me information .I want to admit myself

11. i am completed bsc cs n with none exp can i do

12. Dilip kumar says:

Dear Sir/Mam
    I’ve just given my examination of 1st year, I’m pursuing B.com (Hons.) from SOL DU, so can i apply for the course?

13. Dilip kumar says:

Dear Sir/Mam

14. plz give me all the corse fees detals

15. Govind Sharma says:

Some body said me that if we are working in the packaging industry then we can do the correspondence course which is only of 4 months.
    Do we have any course of 4 month or not?

16. I want to do gradution in iip. Pls let me know the course details eligibility terms & conditions

17. I wanted to join in this part time course please tell when is the last date for joining and pattern of the course and fee particulars.
    thanks

18. I wanted to join in this part time course please tell when is the last date for joining and pattern of the course and fee particulars.My QULIFICATION IS M.COM MBA. I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT.

19. Kuppuswamy Kothandaraman says:

Dear Sir,

I need the sylabus/ Subjects for the correspondence course.Can I become a member of the institute with out this qualification.Please send me the particulars.

Regards,

K.Kothandaraman
    kkr212003@yahoo.com
    +91 9444302323

20. RAMCHARAN PRAJAPATI says:

kindly give me information about iip pgdp admission in correspondance with prospectus.
    Regards
    Ramcharan prajapati
    ram_prajapaticipet@rediffmail.com
    8744818781

21. Praveen alexandar.S says:

Sir,I finished my MBA(logistics)in this current year,can I do diplomatic courses in your institution and what is the fee structure for that diplomatic courses.

22. Shantilal patel. says:

only for 12 Pass. But i intrest for this iip courses. Plzs send information. In distance and regular adgucation. Admition process. And how many time they will be a complite.

23. Sir I 2Year compleet is plz admission this sir information

24. Sir I have ready to course attended

25. Sir, my name is mahesh i am from hyderabad. I completed my tool and die making course. I have intrest to join in iip. Iam also oneyear experience in component inspection. Plz rply.

26. Sir I am iti candidate if any course for me so pls sending the course details

27. DAMA PRABHAKAR says:

Dear Sir,
    I was interested in participating in this training programme.
    Please send me the registration details for this programme.
    Also please guide me how to register.

28. I have continued in b.sc(chemistry) in 6th sem.i want to this pg course iip .so please give me his information to my email address.

29. Shubham Dhande says:

I have done diploma in printing technology so i can apply a post graduate packaging cource

30. I have done BE (ECE)with 6 years experiance in hardware and networking field so i can apply a post graduate packaging cource