PG Diploma courses 2012 at IIMC
Indian Institute of Mass Comunication (IIMC), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt, of India, invites applications for following courses for August 2012 to April 2013:
1. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English), New Delhi, Dhenkanal (Orissa), Amravati (Maharashtra), Aizawl (Mizoram), Jammu (J&K) and Kottayam (Kerala)
2. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Hindi), New Delhi
3. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Radio & Television Journalism, New Delhi
4. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations, New Delhi
5. Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Oriya) Dhenkanal Branch (Orissa)
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Those who have appeared/appearing in final degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Date of birth: 1.8.1987 or later (for SCs/STs/PH 1.8.1982 or later and for OBC 1.8.1984 or later).
Selection will be based on entrance exam which will be held on 21 May, 2012
Oriya Journalism Exam will be held on 22 May 2012 at Bhubaneshwar Centre only.
Application forms can be purchased in person or by post.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs. 1200/- for general category and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/0BC/PH category through a demand draft only, drawn on any scheduled bank payable to Registrar, IIMC at New Delhi, from IIMC, New Delhi, or Dhenkanal Branch (Orissa). Request for application forms should be accompanied with Demand Draft & a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 70) envelope (27×17 cm).
Each application form must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- for General & Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handcapped categories drawn in favour of Registrar, IIMC New Delhi.
Completed application forms with DD should reach Registrar, IIMC, ArunaAsaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067, on or before April 20,2012.