IIMC in PG Diploma in Journalism/ Radio & Television Journalism/ Advertising and PR admissions 2014
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC),an autonomous body under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt of India, invites applications for the following courses.
1. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (English), New Delhi, Dhenkanal (Odisha), Aizawl (Mizoram), Amravati (Maharashtra), Jammu (J&K) and Kottayam (Kerala)
2. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Hindi), New Delhi
3. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Radio & Television Journalism, New Delhi
4. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Advertising and Public Relations, New Delhi
5. Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Odia) Dhenkanal (Odisha) August 2014 to May 2015.
Selection will be based on entrance exam which will be held on 31-05-2014
1. Application forms can be purchased in person or by post.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs. 1200/- for general category and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH category through a demand draft only, drawn on any scheduled bank payable to Registrar IIMC at New Delhi, from IIMC New Delhi or IIMC Dhenkanal (Odisha). Request for application forms should be accompanied by a Demand Draft & a self- addressed stamped (Rs. 70/-) envelope (27×17 cm).
2. For on-line Application process
The application form can be filled after downloading from IIMC website
Each application form must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- for General & Rs.1100/- for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped categories drawn in favour of Registrar, IIMC New Delhi on or before 30th April 2014.
Sale of application forms will commence at IIMC New Delhi and IIMC Dhenkanal from 10 March 2014. Application form for Course Nos. 1 and 2 is common. There are separate application forms/entrance examinations for Course Nos.3, 4 & 5.
Completed application forms with DD should reach Registrar, IIMC, Aruna Asaf AM Marg, New Delhi-110067 on or before April 30, 2014.