IIM Rohtak Fellow Programme in Management admissions 2014
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak, invites applications for doctoral programme in management or Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with the following specialisation areas for 2014 session:
Business Environment; Financial Management; General Management; Human Resources Management; Information Technology Systems; Marketing; Operations and Strategic Management.
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
1. Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
2. Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks.
3. Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
4. Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
5. Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
1. CAT conducted by IIMs
2. GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
3. UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
5. PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years
Last date for receiving the completed application forms at In-charge, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, MDU Campus, Rohtak, Haryana 124001 is January 30, 2014.