IIM Kashipur Executive Fellow Programme in Management admissions 2014
IIM Kashipur, invites applications for admissions to Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) for 2014 session.
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) (OR)
- Five year integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent (OR)
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average (OR)
- 4 years / 8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
*Minimum 10 years of managerial/executive work experience is required.
- Candidates are required to take any of the Standard Tests like CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ UGC-JRF and submit scores, provided any of these tests has been taken within preceding two years period at the time of application.(For alumni of full-time two-year PGP from IIMs, standard test scores not required.)
- Those who cannot submit scores from said examinations may need to take Research Aptitude Test to be conducted by IIM Kashipur .
- Based on test scores, shortlisted candidates willbe called for personal interview (PI) at IIM Kashipur Campus.
- Final selection will be based on candidate’s cumulative performance in test and PI.
EFPM information Brochure along with the application form can be obtained from September16, 2013onwards from IIM Kashipur campus through the payment of Rs. 2000/- by a/c payee draft payable to “Indian Institute of Management Kashipur”.
Application deadline: 15-01-2014
For details visit here