IIM Calcutta – Executive Program For Young Professionals – EPYP

HughesNet Global Education in Collaboration with IIM Calcutta invites applications for  Executive Program For Young Professionals – EPYP Which help the Young Professionals to
•  Superior performance on the job
•  Exclusive focus on imparting managerial skills is designed to help build ability to compete with people with postgraduate diploma in management.
•  Development of career.

The sessions will be delivered on Hughes HughesNet Global Education interactive learning platform. The heart of the platform is a powerful user interface that enables large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive ‘one to one’/ ‘one to many’ exchange with a central faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast video; two way audio and data interactivity to enable the students to watch and interact with the faculty live on their PC’s. The Classrooms could be HughesNet Global Education Class-rooms, HughesNet Fusion Class-rooms, HughesNet Direct to Corporate Class-rooms.

Eligibility & Selection
•    Graduation with minimum 50% marks and 1 to 5 years of experience.
•    Selection process and academics are solely at the discretion of the Institute.
Course Structure
Classroom Component: This component forms the core of EPYP. Spread over 40 weeks. Faculty from IIMC will take these modules. The IOL component consists of 120 instructional hours through the Interactive Onsite Learning Mode at any of the 48 classrooms in 32 cities across the country.
Campus Component: The in-campus component is held at the beginning, during or end of the 1-year program. This is a crucial component covering 5 days (30 hrs), which provides the participants an orientation towards case based learning. It is compulsory for all participants.
Application Closure Date : 10th August 2008

To apply visit: http://www.hnge.in/retail/iimc/iimc_epyp_09_10_register.htm

32 thoughts on “IIM Calcutta – Executive Program For Young Professionals – EPYP

1. Please send details for the course..Eligibilty………

2. I have been selected for the IIMC EPYP programme and would like to know when the classes are going to commence this year. Please let me know asap.

• Hi
      I joined EPYP prg offered by IIM-C this year.
      I am eager to know about the course content. In what ways this course will help in our career path. How the tets will be conducted? Since u completed the course ur views may help me. pl advice

• It’s good and worth doing this course. I have completed this course with good grades.
        Advantages are

1) You will get to meet lot of people from different background
        2) Learn latest about Industry
        3) Prof are best
        4) Campus visit is quit benifit
        5) Value for money
        6) IIM brand

Finally left to you the way you use the certificate for your future

3. Arun Prabhakar says:

4. Would like to know the Next course addmission start date.

Please use the mentioned maild ID, if required

5. Hi, I would like to know more details about the course like job oppurtunities,commencing date of the course and the centres, and how it good it is for a working s/w professional with an experiece of 1.7 yrs.

6. vishrut ranjan says:

what about the job opportunities

7. Kriti Agarwal says:

Hi,
    are they providing on campus job oppochunity also or we need to look into this on our basis?

8. please let me know the selection process for the executive programs conducted by IIM kolkata

• my name is Vinu.OK i am also interested in this course .if you are getting any information regarding this please forward to me also.i already completed MBA from Madras University and now i am working as a Manager of Manappuram General Fianance and Leasing Ltd .MP

9. SUDHANSHU GUPTA says:

Hi
    please tell me a benefits of this course,n what are the job opportunities of this course in future
    please tell me as soon as possible

10. Hi, I would like to know more details about the course like job oppurtunities,commencing date of the course and the centres, and how it good it is for a working power professional with an experiece of 1.2 yrs

11. Sidharath Verma says:

Hi, I would like to know more details about the course like job oppurtunities or what are the job opportunities of this course in future and how it good it is for a working s/w professional with an experiece of 1.7 yrs.

12. Nandini Rath says:

i would like to know more details before applying like duration of course , course structure , fees , placements

13. Anand Nath Tiwari says:

I have completed my MBA. I am working from last one year. I am having an experience of two years after graduation, i would like to know more details that which course is good for me. I would like to do one year program in International marketing.

14. Prof S.V. Satyanarayana says:

with regards
    satya

15. I have been selected for the IIMC EPYP. I just want to know that what is the job opportunity after the completion the course.

16. I Have been Selected for the IIMC EPYP> course. i just want to know that will be the carrer prospect and how will be the job after doing this course please tell me i will be waitin for the reply in this regard and sincerly worried about mu carrer

17. Is there any posibility to do MBA in IIM’s on distance eduaction mode. If so kindly let me know the selection procedure
    with regards
    Anuj

18. I would like to know how one can know about the selection process for this

19. will the certificate for the EPYP-12 be given by Hugus Communication or IIMC??Will IMMC faclty conduct lectures or other then them?please let us know the clear process for this course…thanks and regards,manisha

20. i have selected in 1 yr.ececutive programme from iim c by huges net. i want to know, how and where to submit fees, when classes will commence?

21. Vijay Aggarwal says:

Hi, I would like to know more details about the course like is it a Degree OR a Diploma that IIMC will offer.

22. arun prabhakar says:

hi,I would like to know about the job opportunity after completion this course. Since I am working in a BPO sector

23. DOES IIM HAS DISTANCE EDUCATION PHD PROGRAMME?

24. Arunima Dutta says:

Will the certificate for the EPYP-13 be offered by Hugus Communication or IIMC?

25. seema singh says:

pls let me know EPYP is a degree or diploma programme of one year? and will the certificate be offered by HCIL OR IIM C?

26. Biswajit Saikia says:

I have been selected for the program. But as it will be conducted through a third party and no campus recruitment or placement assistance is provided. Moreover as I was informed payment is also to be made in favor of HCIL and not IIM….. I have doubts if it is worth the money and time…can anyone advice?

27. Hello Friends

I hav done a lot of R & D on this course & other courses as well, as am intrested in EPYP. I would request you to please check this link for EPYP http://www.hugheseducation.com/executive-programme-young-professionals-batch-12-0 . This will clear your doubts of fees & all.

I’ll also suggest you to please check other courses too which can be more domian specific with respect to your present requirement. Do google for NIIT imperia too for more courses.
    All d best
    Cheers.

28. Prakash Babu says:

Pls let me more details about the programme. And would like to know the difference between full time course and distance mode.

29. ANKUR MISHRA says:

Is this course is best for me because i have my financial background,i have completed my graduation from IHM PUSA had 1 year of work exp in Front Office and then 1 year of work exp in Finance AR Team.