IIIT Allahabad : MBA (IT) and MS (CLIS) Admissions 2009

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad invites applications for M.B.A. in Information Technology(IT) and MS in Cyber Law & Information Security (CLIS)

M.B.A. in Information Technology:
Eligibility:

Graduates from any discipline with valid CAT score (GMAT score for FN/NRI’s)

MS (Cyber Law & Information Security)

Eligibility:

BE/ B.Tech./ Post Graduates/ L.L.B. or equivalent

How to apply:

Application Form-cum-Information Brochure can be obtained from the Institute in person or on request. The request letter must be superscribed “Request for MBA (IT) / MS (CLIS) Program Application form”. Application form with details is also available in the website www.iiita.ac.in. Cost of application form is Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of ‘IIIT-Allahabad’ payable at Allahabad. In case of downloaded forms from website, DD may accompany the completed application form, without which it shall be summarily rejected.

Important Dates:
Last date of application
- 21st January 2009

For more details visit: www.iiita.ac.in

Address:

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

(A University Established under Sec. 3 of UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No. F.9-4/99-U.3 Dated 4/8/2000 of the Govt. of India)

Devghat Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211012 (U.P.) India

Ph: 91-0532-2922025, Fax: 91-0532-2430006, 2431689

43 thoughts on “IIIT Allahabad : MBA (IT) and MS (CLIS) Admissions 2009

1. hi.
    respected sir.
    i’m in 3rd yr.. doing BCA fmr BIT,allahabad.
    And i wanna do MBA(IT) frm AU.
    so just tell me the last year cutoff list for MBA(IT).
    I would be gratefull to U..

2. sir i want application form for ms(cyber law and infotmation security)

3. sir my name amit i am pursuing mca (2006-09)i want to get admission ms(clis)allahabad 2009
    so please send me applicatin form

4. respected sir..
    i want to pursue ms(clis)programme.. but u are saying only screened candidates are eligible for entrance test and interview.. every body can give the entrance test or is there any selection criteria for that also..???

5. Sir I am a B.Sc. Applied Science 3rd year student in allahabad University. Am I applicable for the Postgraduate cources running in IIIT Alld. Here PG in which cources are available and what is the procedure . Sir please kindly send me the required information.

6. sir my name is renu pandey i am pursue Msc(IT)
    last sem. i want to get admission MS(CLIS) allahabad
    so please send me application form

7. Akhilesh kumar says:

Respected Sir,
    i want to do MS(cyber law and infotmation security).Please send me a form .So that i can apply for that.Sir please kindly send me the required information.

8. ASHUTOSH KUMAR UPADHYAY says:

hi.
    respected sir.
    i have been completed BBA from Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyala Chitrakoot Satna (MP) with 76% and I have also appeared in CAT 2009.
    Now i want do MBA(IT) from IIIT Allahabad.
    so please just tell me the last year cutoff list for MBA(IT) on my mobile(No.09424329336).
    I would be gratefull to U..

9. sir my name is rinku singla , i have completed BCA .i have got 84 percentile in MAT . i want to get admission in u r respected college.please mail me u r fees structure & loan facilities & scholarships etc. thanx

10. sir.plz tell me about entranbe exam of MS CLIS..what is the syllabyus n what are teh fields from which question can be rasied in exam please sir..i will be grateful to you..whta is the cuttoff list for MS CLIS..

11. sir.plz tell me about entranbe exam of MS CLIS..what is the syllabyus n what are teh fields from which question can be rasied in exam please sir..i will be grateful to you..whta is the cuttoff list for MS CLIS..

12. hello sir
    i want to take addmission in mba 2009 i have got 29%in cat 2008 can i get addmission in your college
    reply sir

13. sir
    I want to take asdmission in IIIT Allahabad and i just want to know the cut off marks in CAT required to do so.Please intimate me through my mail as soon as possible so that i could take required steps.

14. ashutosh dhar dwivedi says:

sir,
    The exams are only conducted only once in a year or twice can u please inform me.N ow im in 3rd year can i fill the form wen i m pursuing 4th year

15. sir im doing my final year b.tech in andhra pradesh in SBIT. i want to have my PG course. what i need to do to join in IIIT

16. Praveer Neeraj says:

hi all
    currntly i m pursuing mba(it) frm iiit allahabad. its to let u knw tht entrances 4 both mba & ms @ iiit r over. it was held on feb 20th & 21st.

for mba u need-
    cat score card(80 prcentile approx)
    once u r calld 4 the gd/pi u need 2 write another it test @ iiit itself.

for ms u need-
    the eligibility mentiond above.
    thn u need 2 write a paper @ iiit (kind of gk & aptitude)

for m.tec-
    the admission is thru gate

17. GAUTAM KUMAR says:

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CYBER LAW I HAVE DONE MY LLB PLEASE SEND ME FULL INFORMATION MY MO. NO. 09660461232

18. dear sir

i m a graduate (BA), and i also have international cirtifications in computer networking field, which are MCP,MCSA,CCNA and CCNP, i m interested to join IIIT allahabad for MBA (IT) programme.

19. sir plz i want to do the course os ms(clis).
    so plz help me out.
    wahat to do to get the form…

20. and plz send me all details of this course.

21. prateek mishra says:

Good evening sir/ ma’am,
    Could you please tell me the course fees of MBA from iiit?

22. sir,i am a graduate(BTech).I want to know about the details of MS(CLIS)course and also what is the cutoff percentage reqired to join the course…

23. Hi all,

the dates for mba n ms admission r out nw.

Admission Notice for MBA (IT) & MS (CLIS) Programs: 2010 – 2011 A Centre of Excellence in Information Technology established by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi with all the complex and State-of-the-art infrastructure in place, IIIT-Allahabad announces admissions for its following 2 years MBA (IT) & MS (CLIS) Programs.
    Sl. No.
    No. of Seats available *
    M.B.A. in Information Technology- 76
    Graduates from any discipline with valid CAT score (GMAT score for FN/NRI’s)
    MS (Cyber Law & Information Security)- 76
    BE/B.Tech./Post Graduates/LL.B. or equivalent

Separate Form has to be filled for each program in case candidate is interested to apply for more than one program.

How to apply: Application Form-cum-Information Brochure can be obtained from the Institute in person or on request. The request letter must be superscribed “Request for MBA (IT) / MS (CLIS) Program Application form”. Application form with details is also available in the website http://www.iiita.ac.in. Cost of application form is Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates) to be paid in cash or through DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of ‘IIIT-Allahabad’ payable at Allahabad. In case of downloaded forms from website, DD may accompany the completed application form, without which it shall be summarily rejected. Our Institute uses CAT score for short-listing the candidate for our two-year full time Post Graduate Programme(MBA-IT) in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in conduct of the programme. Important Dates
    In-charge Examination Cell, IIIT-Allahabad
    Sale of Application Form-cum Information Brochure begins- 9th November, 2009
    Last date of issuing (in person) & receiving completed application forms at IIIT-A counter- 3rd Feb 2010
    Date of Entrance Test & Interview (at IIIT-Allahabad only) for screened in applicants in
    MBA (IT): 20th – 21st February 2010
    MS (CLIS): 27th – 28th February 2010

Approximate Fee for MBA n MS each: 1,500,00 INR
    including Hostel n Mess

For more details you can visit the site: http://www.iiita.ac.in

24. Respected sir,my name is Nitish Shriwaskar Deshmukh .Studing in IGNOU (MBA),i wants to take admission in IIT.ac.in MS
    So i can eligible for such a coure or not….? I pass out my graduation from K.E pandov in BCS…
    SO can tell me that P.G in IGNOU are eligible for M.S or not

Please give me proper information or where i contact for such information..

Thanking you

Nitish Shriwaskar

25. Respected sir, myself puja maurya. I want to do ms clis frm iit allahabad. I m pursuing bca 3rd yr. Cn i eligible for this. If yes, plz send me all required information with this at (vaidahi.07@gmail.com).
    Thanking you.

26. SIR,
    I want to know that is this a degree or diploma course? And please give me iformation about fee of this course.
    Thanking you.

27. can i get last years enterence exam of ms(clis)exam of iiit allahabad.

28. sir,
    please send the last years entance exam question papers 4 ms in cyber law & information security

29. sir kindly tell me the last date of filling iiit allahabad form

30. Abhishek kumar says:

Sir , i want to know about iiit Allahabad ranking along with this please tell me about the last year cat cut off required for the admission in mba(it).
    thanku………………..
    sir please reply me as soon as possible

31. Soumajit Ghosh says:

can i get last years enterence exam of ms(MBA)exam of iiit allahabad.

32. Soumajit Ghosh says:

thanku………………..
    sir please reply me as soon as possible

33. abhishek soni says:

sir i want to get information about ms n mba. how to apply n what’s last date

34. i wanted to know about the enterance date of ms in clis from iiit alahabad

35. MBA at IIIT Allahabad is only give name of postgraduate, totally waste of time for serious candidate. Institute have faculty for all subjects but BA pass out have better knowledge. Dont hope placement upto 1015. If you have any other option dont think and dont take chance to waste 2 year for MBA in IIIT Allahabad.

For guidance to new comers at IIITA

• MBA IT-IIITA -2009-11 says:

Dear Junior,

Why r u creating problems for your self, Don’t say anything bad about the institute publicly since companies also read such comments, what u want??? jo aa rahi hai wo bhi na aaye???let ur popularize our institute so that companies can turn up.please understand

36. Ashwini Gadankush says:

sir,
    I have completed my BE in Information Technology stream from Mumbai university. I am interested in MS-CLIS can u give me detail information about the entrance exam, important dates. And as mentioned in the website only screened students are invited. So what is the actual criteria? Please do reply. thank you.

37. sir,
    i live in delhi . i want to fill the form of MBA of IIIT Allahabad . how and from where can i get the form.

38. sir am b.tech 4 yr stdent n i wnt to do ms…….bt u said tht only eligibli persons can give the entrance exam n intrview…tll me the criterea fr this??????n also entrace exam syllabus fr b.tech student…….thanku

39. Hello sir,
    On what basis u will select the candidates for the entrance test for MS-CLIS.?

40. hi
    can anyone mail me last year paper for ms clis
    conducted by iiit allabad

41. Hello frnds

Don’t believe on others just go to the site of iiita for your query, and for knowing the real
    facts try to contact the current students of the institute. I called a student of iiita MS course 2010 he told me that a Dubai based company Alshaya visited to iiita for MS students and offer 20 lpa and the placement cell also gave the same info

42. Please provide the model papers and study material for MS-CLIS entrance test.

Please