IGNOU OPENMAT-XXX for MBA/ DIM/ PGDIM/ PGDHRM/ PGDFM/ PGDOM/ PGDMM admissions 2011
IGNOU invites applications for the following Degree/Diploma programmes in management for 2012 session.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Diploma in Management (DIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
These are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be admitting the students for the above degree/diplomas in Management starting from January, 2012 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XXX’ to be held on Sunday, the 21st August, 2011 all over the country.
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category
Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy; or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level Tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut-off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the University.
3. Non-graduates(10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only, after clearing the entrance test.
‘Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Programme & B.Ed. Programme-2012 can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below, by sending a sum of Rs. 550/- through a Demand Draft/IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs. 500/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD/IPO. Last date for receipt of request for ‘PROSPECTUS’ by post is 30th June, 2011
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi in case of Management Programme, and concerned Regional Centre in case of Bachelor of Education Programme by Registered/Speed Post to:
1. Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 Management Programme
2. Concerned Regional Centre Bachelorof Education Programme Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs. 550/ as explained above.
Filled-in form for Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XXX’ must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before 15th July, 2011.