IGNOU: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) 2008-09

School of Engineering and Technology, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites application for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)

Eligibility :

(A) (i) 10th Pass with 55% marks or
(ii) 10th Pass with ITI Certificate or
(iii) 10th Pass with Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair (CMSR) of IGNOU. and
(B) Candidates should be employed in Central or State level Manufacturing Industries or in Public or in Private Sector Manufacturing Industries or in Other related organizations employing similar manpower or Self-employed in Equivalent Capacity.
The Prospectus and application form can be obtained from Programme Coordinator, (DME), Visvesveraya Bhawan (Block C), SOET, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 (also available at IGNOU website), in person on payment of RS.100/- in cash or through post by sending an IPO or demand draft of RS.150/- in favor of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi. Prospectus and application form can also be down loaded from, www.ignou.ac.in
Fore more details visit on www.ignou.ac.in

Important Dates:

Last date for submission of completed application form is: 31st October 2008.

Address:
Programme Coordinator (DME)
School of Engineering and Technology
Block-C, Room No. 104 ; New Academic Block
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi – New Delhi – 110 068
Phone No. : 011-29532863, 09818173602
Fax No. : 011-29532863,

547 thoughts on “IGNOU: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME) 2008-09

1. give me details about mech diploma

2. ITI (FITTER) am working in mnc company .plese tell me sir part time or distance education of DME

3. i am completed training trade auto electrcan form iti jail rd new delhi -64 (scvt)

pls tell me i can which tipe of diploma coarce to ignou .

regards

deepak

4. pse give me details of mechanical diploma

5. dinesh v solanki says:

i am pass ssc 1986 with 44% and am intrested in diploma engineering what can i do?

6. sir/mis i have complited certificate in mechanical engineering an naw i am working in one of power plant in bhutan T.H.P.A DRUK GREEN POWER CORPORATIon since 2009

so can i join your institude ,if so will u please give me details regarding course an fees per semister

7. ITI (TURNER) 2 years 82% and one year act apprentice compleated so I am working in Singapore mnc company .plese tell me sir part time or distance education of DME help me and send me dedails.pls

8. ITI (FITTER) am workig in harsha engineer ltd. plesetell me sir part time or distance educationof DME help me and sand me details.

9. sir i have compleated B.com,ITI(sheet metal worker) and apprentice ship.Now i am working in pvt. ltd. company in5 years .sir please tll me part time or distance education of DME. send me details of joining and per semiter fees.

Regards.
    s.alam

10. Rahul Badgujar says:

ITI (FITTER) NCTVT I am working in mnc company. plese tell me sir part time or Distance Education of DME

• no comments i would like to do DMEgrow in this company please give me advicr/suggestion i am working in dubai mnc company i am chennai how do contact appley chennai office give detials

11. I am working in sprinkler system company. please tell me sir part time or Distance Education of D M E, i am pass ssc 2006 with 48% and am intrested in diploma engineering what can i do?

12. Ramakrishna says:

I finished my iti Present i am an employee in vizag steel plant i would like to join DME can you please send me the details of fee particulars

13. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox now when a comment is added I buy four emails with the same comment Possibly there is that is it is possible to get rid of me from that service ? Thanks !

14. kumaraswamy says:

dme admission notification

15. jaydip jadhav says:

I finished my iti i am an employee in Regen powertech p.l. i would like to join DME can you please send me the details of fee and admission particulars

16. Ghazanfer ali khan says:

Sir i want take the addmission in mechanical diploma enng.i have 59% marks in matriculation.

17. I am doing job but I want to take admission in DME programs from July samestar 2013 so please send ma full details (fees,college and all related details and a contact no for any help)

18. Rajesh Kumar Chauhan says:

Dear Sir,

Please Tell me admission of date & admission process of DME.

19. First ITI (FITTER) NCTVT completed. Then I was completed Dip.in computer Technology 3 years regularly. I setteled in
    mechanichal field.I am working in Gail india Limited company. please tell me sir Distance Education of DME. I would like to join DME can you please send me the details of fee particulars

20. I want to do diploma in mechanical, so I want to know admission procedure and date start for the admission.

21. marikumar.p says:

I am marikumar.p
    I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering April 2015
    Any vacancy please call my contact 9043174472

22. Mukesh Sharma says:

ITI Draughtsman (Mechanical) N.C.V.T 2 years 69% and 9 year act apprentice compleated so I am working in India mnc company .plese tell me sir part time or distance education of DME help me and send me dedails.pls

23. Mukesh Sharma says:

ITI Draughtsman (Mechanical) N.C.V.T 2 years 69% and I am working in India 9years mnc company. plese tell me sir part time or distance education of DME help me and send me dedails.pls

24. Sir plz give diploma in distance in mechanicalengineering

25. Am working abrode..i like to study distence machanical engineering deploma ..am compleeted iti
    +2 and iti in refregeration and aircondetioning ..working experinec 5 year..pleace contact

26. I have done 2 year course trade machinist from ITI nizamuddin Delhi..
    Sir pls tell part time diploma process