Government of Tamilnadu Directorate of Medical Education B.Sc., (Nursing) / B.Pharm., / BPT / BASLP / BOT Programme Admissions for 2011-2012 session
Applications are invited from the citizen of India and native of Tamil Nadu for admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Pharm., / BPT / BASLP / BOT courses for 2011 – 2012 session in Government Medical College / Self-financing Para Medical Institution coming under the purview of single window system in the state of Tamil Nadu.
1. ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORMS WITHPROSPECTUS:-
The application form with Prospectus will be issued at the following Government Medical Colleges on all days.
1. Madras Medical College, Chennai
2. Stanley Medical College, Chennai
3. Madurai Medical College, Madurai
4. Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
5. Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai 10.
6. Chengalpet Medical College, Chengalpet
7. Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
8. Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore
9. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem
10. KAP Viswanatham Govt. Medical College, Trichy
11. Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi
12. Kanyakumari Medical College, Kanyakumari
13. Vellore Medical College, Vellore
14. Theni Medical College, Then!
15. Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri
16. Thiruvarur Medical College, Thiruvarur.
17. Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram.
Application forms will not be issued in this Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10.
2.The Candidates can obtain the application form on a written requisition to the Deans / Principals of the above Government Colleges duly enclosing a crossed Demand Draft from any Nationalized bank dated not earlier than 14.05.2011 payable at Chennai in favour of “THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE, KILPAUK, CHENNAI 10″ towards the cost of application form with Prospectus.
3. Costof Applications:- Rs. 350/-
SPECIAL CATEGORY FORM IS AVAILABLE WITH COMMON APPLICATION
Only those who want to apply for Special category shall fill up the Form. The SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of cost of application and Prospectus. They can obtain the application on written requisition duly enclosing to sets of attested Xerox copy of the community certificate and the copy of+2 mark sheet.
Only one application has to be sent for all Para Medical Courses admission.
Applications can also be downloaded from the Website:- www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in and can be submitted along with the required Demand Draft as detailed above. SC/SCA/ST candidates need not enclose Demand Draft.
Candidates should enclose “Nativity certificate” (If applicable) only In the format In the application form with supportive documents.
4. APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL CATEGORIES FOR PARAMEDICAL COURSES
i) Children of Ex-servicemen
ii) Orthopaedically Physically Disabled
Candidates applying for Special Category should enclose the prescribed Special Category format duly filled and enclose the same along with the common application in the same cover. They should also ENCLOSE A DEMAND DRAFT FOR RS.1M/- DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF THE SECRETARY, SELECTION COMMITTEE, K1LPAUK, CHENNAI -10″ payable at “CHENNAI” prescribed for each Special Category with relevant documents. Special Category format should not be sent separately.
Candidates applying under “Orthopaedically Physically Disabled” Category have to enclose the certificate as specified in the prospectus only. This certificate must have been obtained WITHIN THREE MONTHS priorto submitted the application.
The candidates claiming concession under First Graduate have to enclose the prescribed format as specified in the Prospectus only (Annexure XV (a&b). This certificate should be produced along with the application Itself. Later submission of this certificate either to the Selection Committee or to the allotted institution will not be entertained.
Candidates who have passed HSC course In Vocational Stream are not eligible to apply for Para Medical Courses.
5. APPLICATION FORMS WITH ENCLOSURES SHOULD REACH THE OFFICE OF
Selection Committee. No.162, Perlyar EVR High Road,
KiIpauk, Chennai 10 either in person or by post.
Last date for receiving application :02.06.2011 upto 5.00 p.m.