Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) invites for All India Entrance Examination (GAT-2011) for entry into the following programmes at its campuses at Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad, for the Academic Year 2011.
Following are the Courses for admission through GAT-2011:
1. B.Tech. in CSE /IT/ ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering/ Biotechnology/ B.Arch.
2. M.Tech. in CSE/ Software Engineering/ IT/ RF and ME/ DSP/ Instrumentation/ Power Systems/ Machine Design/ CAD- CAM/ Biotechnology/ Industrial Engineering and Management
3. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
5. M. Pharmacy in all modern specializations
7. Integrated MBA
8. MBA in International Business, International Banking and Finance, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Retail Management
10. M.Sc. (Management)
11. PG Advanced Diploma in Risk Insurance Management
12. B.Tech – M.Tech. Integrated Courses in Mechanical /ECE
Application form for GAT 2011
1. Download the application online at www.gitam.edu
2. Applications are available throughout India from branches of a) Union Bank of India and b) Indian Bank
The filled-in application for GAT 2011 along with the DD for Rs.1,000/- (Rs.600/- for female candidates), drawn in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam from any scheduled bank, should be sent to the Director-Admissions, GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P.
Last Date of submission of filled in applications for GAT 2011 is 15th March 2011
The computer-based Entrance Examinations for GAT 2011 will be conducted from 16-04-2011 to 05-05-2011
For details visit: http://www.gitam.edu/admissions_2011