IIM Rohtak Doctoral Programme in Management admissions 2018
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak, (IIM Rohtak), invites applications for admissions to Doctoral Programme in Management / Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for 2018 session in the following specialisation areas:
• Economics & Public Policy
• Marketing Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Operations Management
• Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
• Strategic Management
• Management Information Systems
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA:
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks;
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- 4-year Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA;
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
- UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
- PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years.
* Non-Resident Indians, Persons of Indian origin and other foreign citizens should have a valid GMAT/GRE score of not older than two years from the date of application.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2018 application form
Last date of Application: January 22, 2018
For details visit here