DTU BTech online counselling 2013

Delhi Technological University online counselling for BTech admissions 2013

Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites for admissions to 15 B.Tech. Degree courses for the academic session 2013-14 to be done through Online Counselling from amongst the candidates who have been declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE on the basis of All India Rank prepared by giving 40% weightage (suitably normalized) to class XII (or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examination marks and 60% to the performance in JEE (Main)-2013 Examination for Indian residents. 85% of total seats will be available for the candidates from Delhi Region and remaining 15% seats will be for the candidates from outside Delhi Region. Other than reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Persons With Disabilities, Children/widows of personnel of armed/paramilitary forces killed/disabled and Kashmiri Migrants, one seat over and above normal intake in each branch is earmarked reserved for Single Girl Child from Delhi Region.

For NRI/FN/PIO. admissions will be made through Online Counselling on the basis of Ranks in SAT-II (Physics and Mathematics level -II). 5% seats over and above the normal intake are earmarked for NRI/PIO/FN. NRI/FN/PIO category candidates should not deposit registration fee through Bank Challan. They can register and fill their choices on website between 04.07.2013 to 12.07.2013.

Schedule for Online Counselling

Opening of Registration and submission of Registration Fee of Rs.1000/- 27.06.2013

Opening of Application and Choice filling 29.06.2013

Closing of Registration and Fee Submission 10.07.2013

Closing of Registration and Choice filling 12.07.2013

Verification of documents for CW category candidates 13.07.2013

Verification of SAT Score and eligibility criteria for NRI/FN/PIO category candidates at DTU 15.07.2013

Medical Examination for PD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, who are registered/ are required to appear before the Medical Board at Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, S-Block, Mangolpuri, Delhi-110083 15.07.2013 (Monday) & 16.07.2013

For details visit www.dtuadmissions.nic.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *