77 thoughts on “Distance B.Ed from Madurai Kamaraj University DDE

1. Moti Chand Das says:

I am a 66 yrs SrCtzn ofd India & completed my
    MA & M.Phil (Pub.Admn) in MKU . I am now interested to have a Researech Degree PhD in MKU
    But all my effort gone in vain. No proper informations from MKU (Research wings) nor HOD
    Plz help & respond.Learning is a never ending process & age is not a bar. Any special help to
    the Senior Citizens for doing Research?

2. AM sornagandhi says:

want to know whether selected list for admission for B.Ed declared or not

3. need b ed., results for a9c candidates

4. I want to know the date of issue of application for B.Ed in MKU for the academic year 2011-12.

5. I have completed B.Sc Computer science. Is it possible to get a B.Ed

6. r.vijayalakshmi says:

25.01.2011
    r.vijayalakshmi
    tirukoilur
    respected sir,
    my qualication is 10th + 3 years diploma (d.e.c.e) + b.sc.(com.sci) 2yers (l.e) 68% marks +7 years experence in teaching is eligible for regular or correspontent b.ed?

7. r.vijayalakshmi says:

r.vijayalakshmi
    tirukoilur
    respected sir,

8. hollo frds,

i want to know the date of issue of application for b.ed in mku for the acedemic year 2011-12

9. I am working in a school(NGO-for the past 7 years) recognised by Karnataka Government.I have done B.Com., in Bharathidasan University.I would like to do B.ed. in correspondence mode.Plz let me know the eligibility criteria.

10. k murugesan says:

i have done bbm.m.com.,degree and doing ba english final year waiting for result now i would like b.ed degree ., please know me the eligibility criteria

11. i would like to join mphill at mku thru distance education plz suggest me the sylabus and all requirments

12. I am working in ARMY.I have done BA in SHOBHIT University.I would like to do B.ed. in distance mode.Plz let me know the eligibility criteria.

13. I AM DOING MBA IN MKU DDE. I HAVE COMPLETED THIRD SEMS. DURING THE FILLING OF DD OF NINE THOUSAND FOR THIRD SEM, IHAVE WRITTEN MARKETTING AS ELECTIVE UNKNOWLINGLY. ACTUALLY,I NEED TO SPELIZE HR AS ELECTIVE. PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL. WATING FOR YOUR MAIL.

14. i am doing my u.g degree in f.c madurai. i want to join b.ed degree in mku when will u give the applications . plz sent messaget to me.

15. Manimekalai.B says:

B.Ed 14A batch result when will come, please reply

16. Ramesh Radhakrishnan says:

I am a B.Sc.,(Computer Science) graduate from mku and M.A. (Sociology) from Annamalai University DDE course. I am a School teacher for the last two years. I want to do B.Ed. Degree in part-time DDE course. Please help me out.
    =R. Ramesh

17. Jareena c h says:

I have finished ma Tamil I want to finish the B.ed in distance education in MKU I want know the date of entrance exam of 2015

18. I know my B.Ed admission 2015-2017 list

19. when published B.Ed selection list

20. Ramesh Radhakrishnan says:

Sir
    I want to enroll in b.ed. dde course immediately. What is the procedure for that ?

21. i am a B.A.graduate in socialogy i want to do B.ed. corospondence what should i do