Delhi University – LLB/ LLM Admission Schedule 2009

Faculty Of Law, University Of Delhi invites applications for The Entrance Tests for admission to First Year of LL.B. (Three Year Course) and LL.M. for the year 2009-2010

Eligibility:
LLB -
Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree with 50% marks for General candidates. Relaxation of upto 5% marks for Physically Handicapped (PH); 45% marks for windows/ wards of Defense personnel (CW) category; and degree with pass marks for SC/ST candidates.

LLM - LL.B. Degree (3 year/ 5 year course) with 50% marks for General candidates. Relaxation for upto 5% marks for PH; and 45% marks for SC/ST/CW candidates.

Admission Schedule:

1. Sale of Prospectus of Application Form for LL.B./LL.M. Entrance Test 2009

- From Monday, 02 February 2009to Monday, 09 March 2009

i: On Cash payment of Rs 200.00 from Admission Co-ordinator, Faculty of Law

ii. By Post: Send Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Registrar, University

of Delhi, payable at Delhi/New Delhi, to be sent to Admission Co-ordinator,

Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 latest upto 02 March 2009

iii. E-form: Application form may be downloaded from website: http://www.du.ac.in

(An additional fee of Rs. 200.00 must be added to the Test fee of Rs. 500.00)

Last date for submission of Application Form 09 March 2009

DATE OF LL.B. ENTRANCE TEST SUNDAY, 22 MARCH 2009

DATE OF LL.M. ENTRANCE TEST SUNDAY, 29 MARCH 2009

34 thoughts on “Delhi University – LLB/ LLM Admission Schedule 2009

1. Can you please give me the exact URL for the e-form of Delhi Unviersity LLM application form? I cannot find it on the DU website stated in the post. Thanks

2. disha toshniwal says:

sir i want to know i m living in jaipur(rajasthan)
    and i want ur university form for llb from where can i buy it will u pls tell me

3. dishatoshniwal says:

Can you please give me the exact URL for the e-form of Delhi Unviersity LLB application form? I cannot find it on the DU website stated in the post. Thanks

4. Abhishek Agarwal says:

5. I want to do LL.M from D.U. This year seems unhopeful because my LL.B from CCS will be gone late than prescribe schedule of DU. Without clearing LL.B (studying III year LL.B) do anybody is eligible to take part in entrance? Minimum marks for this year is 50%, but it is going to increase next year? What is the fee you do charge for entrance preparation?

Roshan Chapagain

6. just add also application form now to become better.

7. saksham grover says:

may i know the next date of this entrance test

8. AJAY KUMAR says:

SIR PLEASE INFORM ME NEXT DATE OF ENTREANCE EXAM OF LLB IN DU

9. dear sir/madam

i have just complete my M.A.IN HISTORY and i want do LLB pls inform me next date of enterance exam and in du with full detail what is process of admission in law where the college .

10. when the next session will start

11. Sir,
    i want to know about LLB because i want to do LLB from DU so i want to inform about this Like Fee,

12. Purna Bhattacharya says:

Dear sir,

I have completed Bsc. in Economics in 2003 (with 45%) and Msc. in Human Rights in 2005 (63%) the from University of Calcutta.

I have been working in the Development Sector for the past 3 years now. Firstly i worked in an organisation called Sanlaap, West Bengal (www.sanlaapindia.com) on the issue of human trafficking for the purpose of bonded labour and commercial sexual exploitation. At present I am working with Bachpan Bachao Andolan in Delhi on the same issue.

I am extremely keen to pursue LLB from DU. This would add considerably to the cause that i have committed myself to and my career in the civil society movement.

1. Am I eligible for the course?
    2. Do I have to wait till the next academic session that would begin in Feb 2010?

I shall be most obliged if you kindly answer to my queries at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Purna Bhattacharya

13. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION ANYWHERE IN LL.M NOW?

14. hello sir,
    i want admission in llb five year course can u send me more information about the course.
    thanking u
    anand

15. hi sir,
    Rite nw m persuing my b.a 2nd year from delhi university n i want to do LLB can u plz tell me wen d nxt session will start.
    Shall i wait for next entrence exam of LLB…. Plz gv me d full detail abt dis course..

16. MUKUL TRIPATHI says:

what is the process of LL M admistion . iam pass out LL B in first div in 2005 .

17. hi sir,
    how can i get previous years questions of ll.m. entranc exam.

18. shikha chauhan says:

hi sir,
    i want to know about the pattern of entrence exam for LLM

19. i wanna to know that how can i do llb from du after completion of my 12th.
    plz tell me the full procedure.
    alsotell me the dates of exams & the date of forms issue.

20. how can i do llb from du after completion of my 12th.
    plz tell me the full procedure.
    alsotell me the dates of exams & the date of forms issue.

21. sir,
    i want to know that how can i do llb from du i am persuing b.sc.final year from agra university.plz tell me the fill procedure,dates of exams & date of form issue.plz also tell me can i do llb from du yet this is my b.sc. final year from agra university.
    thank you.

22. priyank tyagi says:

sir,
    i want to know that how can i do llb from delhi university.iam completed my graduation this year. plz tell me the final procedure,date of entrance exam ,and date of form issue.

thank you.

23. I want to know that how may I’ll be able to pursue LLB from Delhi University if I am working as a Government servant? I have completed my graduation. Also make me aware about the admission procedure in LLB (part time, if any).

24. sir,I want to know about the final procedure,date of entrance & date of form issue.
    I shall be highly obliged you.
    than you.

25. pls let me know the entrance date , sale of application forms date for llb entrance Delhi university 2010

26. Hi All,

Please let me know the LLB entrance examination 2010 date & last date for submission of form.

No update received from Law facility.

27. Please let me know the LLB entrance examination 2010 date & last date for submission of form so pls send me my email . id vikas82dubey@gmail.com

28. Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to know about the LLB entrance examination 2010 date and the last date of submission of form and other important details related this programme. Please inform me in my e-mail.

Thanking you
    soma
    March 12,2010

29. i want to knw the information regarding the entrance forms execution for 2010 session . when and where it going to release???
    plz send me the information asap …

30. mohsin khan says:

pls tell me how we can get admission in llb from du after 12

31. BHASKAR jyoti bhuyan says:

please give a details idea about LLM in DELHI

32. i m doing llb from bhu and i want to do llm from d.U. but i hv no idea about question pattern of entrance test for llm.can u provide me previous question of entrance test.for dis i will b highly oblised to u sir