COMEDK UGET Model Questions and Practice Exam Papers

COMEDK UGET- is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka  (COMEDK) for selecting candidates to to Under Graduate Courses in Private, Unaided, Medical and Engineering Colleges of Karnataka. The courses include

•           B. Arch

•           BE

•           BDS

•           MBBS

Applicants should have passed the 2nd PUC/12th std or equivalent exams. Candidates who have appeared for the examination and expecting results may also apply

The Entrance exam is having four parts each of which has an extensive coverage. The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination is that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme.

1) Physics
2) Chemistry
3) Biology
4) Mathematics
Education Observer free model exams and mock tests will help you prepare well for the COMEDK UGET Entrance. Candidates can appear for these online tests at free of cost.  The test system will provide with complete review of your answers.

Thousands of questions are included in the exam with a random selection of questions each time you appear for the test..

Appear for COMEDK Entrance Model Exam – PHYSICS

Appear for COMEDK Entrance Model Exam – CHEMISTRY

Appear for COMEDK Entrance Model Exam – BIOLOGY

61 thoughts on “COMEDK UGET Model Questions and Practice Exam Papers

1. joyshree sinha says:

• moumita saha says:

please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email,i will be ever gratefull to you.

thanks
      moumita saha

• please send me comedk medical uget question papers of previous
      10years to my email

2. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10yrs urgently on my mail.is there any online mock test for uget medical exam.

3. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.

4. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years… as soon as possible.. thank you

5. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.
    I will be much thank full to u

6. pls send me last 10yrs question papers of uget on my email id asap. thnks

7. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.

8. pls send me last 10yrs question papers of uget on my email id . thnks

9. pls send me last 10yrs question papers of uget on my email id asap. thnks

10. jADHAV SATYAVIJAY N. says:

please send me COMDK last five years question papers of maths,physics and chemistry

11. harshita agarwal says:

regards

12. respected management i require last 10years question paper and plz send it via my e-mail requested regarding

13. plz send me last 5 yrs comedk exm qstns of physics, chemistry, n biology…. on my mail..

14. i need 5 years question paper in my email id of comedk

15. praveen rajpurohit says:

pls send me last 10 yrs question papers urgently on my email

16. please send me last 10 years question papers….chem,phy n bio in my mail…..

17. please send me comedk medical UGET question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.

18. Abhisek gupta says:

Send me comedk medical entrance exam question papers of past 10 years and manipal medical entrance exam question papers of past 10

19. I need last 10 years paper comedk uget for mbbs and bds

20. As could be seen that for having a rank in ComedK, a minimum of 50% should be scored in English.

Kindly send me a set of sample Question Paper for English

Or a link from where the sample Question papers can be collected.

Thanks and regards

Priya Das

21. alisha shetty says:

kindly provide me mock test papers for practice for enginnering entrance exam 2013 comedk

22. alisha shetty says:

kindly provide me set of sample papers for mathematics.

23. please send last 10 years of model papers for mbbs to my email

24. Harit Virmani says:

send me comedk engineering entrance exam question papers of past 10 years

25. HEY… somebody plz upload comedk english model paper

26. k satyanarayana says:

please send last 3 years comedk medical entrance exam model papers please.

27. pinky biswas says:

I need last 10 years comedk uget test papers

28. please send me english model set or syllabus of MBBS comedk

29. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.
    regards

30. please send me comedk medical uget question papers of last 10 years urgently on my email.

31. k . hanu priyatham says:

Thanking you
    Hanu priyatham, AP

32. anishsrivathsav says:

kindly please send chemistry,maths ,physics,of comedk last five year TESTquestion papers to my mail

thanking you sir.
    anishsrivathsav.A.P

33. sir, please send comedk physics, chemistry, biology and english model and test papers of last 10 years so that im grateful to you sir.
    Thanking you……….

34. please send d previous years comedk solved papers for preparation.I will be extremely thankful to u……

35. Saswata Roy says:

I want some suggestion for Comedk..

36. S N Upadhyay says:

sir, please send solved comedk english model and test papers of last 10 years so that im grateful to you sir.
    Thanking you

37. Geetha priya says:

Respected sir,
    AS TO GET THE COMPLETE AWARNESS ABOUT THE EXAM AND TO KNOW ABOUT THE MODEL OF THE QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND ME THE MODEL PAPERS OF THE LAST TEN YEARS FOR THE SUBJECTS BIOLOGY,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AND ENGLISH SO THAT I WILL BE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO YOU
    PLS AS MY REQUEST PLS SEND ME A MAIL OF LAST TEN YEARS MODEL PAPERS WITHOUT FAIL
    THANKING U SIR.

38. sir, please send comedk english model and test papers of last 10 years so that im grateful to you sir.
    Thanking you……….

39. please send pcmb model question papers on my e mail id

40. please send me comedk sample papers on my email id including english.
    plz………..!

41. prashanth says:

Sir,

Please upload CommedK English question paper of 2012 & 2013.

We were confused as the model is not available anywhere….

Prashanth

42. Kavya Shree . N says:

As the comedk uget exam is nearing. i request u to pls send me the last ten years question papers with their solutions. pls email it to me

43. kindly mail last 10 years’ question papers of comedk

44. shashidhar s says:

please send me the medical entrance exam question paper to my e mail please boss

45. What is the english syllabus for comedk 2014??

46. please send me the last 10 year comedk mbbs entrance exam question paper to my email. Thank you.

47. kindly send me the syllabus for mbbs entrance exam for karnataka.
    Thanking you.

48. Please send last 10 year comedk entrance exam question paper to my email. Thank you

49. Jayesh sharma says: