CMC Vellore – MBBS Entrance 2009

CMC Vellore invites applications for its summer admissions 2009

Courses offered

Group A
MBBS, BSc(Nsg), BOT, BPT, BSc(MLT)

Group B
BMRSc, MSc, Diploma Nursing and all CMC’s AHS diplomas

Entrance Exam for Group A Programmes on 15 May 2009

All “GROUP A” students are expected to serve in an area of need For a period of two years, after the completion of their course.

Last date of application: 8th April 2009

Details of programmes, eligibility, Application Procedure etc. are available at

28 thoughts on “CMC Vellore – MBBS Entrance 2009

1. Vidhi Bhatt says:

Kindly send me status of my admit card for application no. 10001

2. C, Beimova says:

Kindly send me admit card/hall ticket for application no. 4734

3. Nirton Basumatary says:

I have not receive my admit card bearing application number 51581

4. Nirton Basumatary says:

I have not receive my admit card bearing application number 51581. please send it to me.

5. Mahima A Varghese says:

kindly send the status of my admit card for application no. 03937

6. wen will v get the results of cmc vellore 2009 mbbs entrance examz.plzzzz do informe me.

7. Awaiting for the Entrance result.

8. wen will v get the results of cmc vellore 2009 mbbs entrance examz.plzzzz do informe me.

9. P.VERONICA says:

pls kindly update me with the 2009 mbbs results

10. P.VERONICA says:

my admit card no s 1920077 …pls do imform nd kindly update us about mbbs 2009 results

11. P.VERONICA says:

could u pls imform us as to wen th results for mbbs2009 will be declared.

12. when will you get the results of MBBS STUDENTS WE SAY 29 TH MAY 2009 BUT NOW ITSELF WE CAN’T GET IT KINDLY SAY THE DATE OF RESULY WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE RESULT

13. SURABHI MISHRA says:

pls kindly update me with the 2009 mbbs results

14. plz update me with 2009 mbbs results

15. please update me with mbbs results 2009

16. When will v get resukt of c m c vellore 2009 m b b s entrance result infom me.

17. Veena R Unni says:

pls get my result of MBBS Entrance Examination

18. Joshua Nitin says:

I Cordially Request you to Inform me and the Other Students about The Date of PUbLiSHiNg of ThE CMC VELLORE MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM RESULTS 2009.
    ThankiNg You,
    Joshua Nitin Gerard!..

19. Jyotika Das says:

Sir,Pls Update me my MBBS Entrance Examination Result,2009

20. results

21. examination results

22. PLS TELL ME THE DATE OF PULISHING CMC VELLORE 2009 RESULT.

23. mbbs examination results

24. kindly inform the date of announcement of MBBS Entrance Examination results

25. sir,
    kindly send me the results for cmc vellore medical entrance 2009..
    hall ticket no:1210012
    application no:02799
    registration no:61245

26. k.bhuvaneswari says:

sir, pls kindly say me,when is the cmc entrance exam 2009 result going to be published.

27. how many seats [unreserved] for mbbs in cmc vellore…for 2010

28. BHARATIYA GURUKULA VIDHYA PEEDOM ( THE GURUKULAM OPEN UNIVERSITY OF INDIA) IS ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES OR FAKE?