CLAT 2009 Common Law Admission Test on May 17

NALSER Hyderabad will hold the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2009 on May 17. for Admission to Eleven law schools from across the country for nearly 1,500 seats in the five-year integrated LLB courses .

A detailed Notification is awaited.(Lat years notification available at http://www.educationobserver.com/news/news.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=1005 )

For any clarification regarding the CLAT, please contact:

The Convenor
Common Law Admission Test
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560242.
Ph: 080-23213160, 23160532,  23397526

(On all working days between 10 A.M. & 7.30 P.M.)

Mobile : Ms. Padma – 97398-43653

(On Sundays & general holidays)
E-mail: helpdesk@clat.ac.in
Website: www.clat.ac.in

8 thoughts on “CLAT 2009 Common Law Admission Test on May 17

1. saurav chaubey says:

is there a provision of negative marking in clat.

2. mary lalawmpuii says:

sir,how do i get my admit card

3. Saksham Grover says:

is there any negative marking in clat 2009?

4. sourabh prakash says:

sir,when results where declared bcoz exam was rescheduled on 31 may

5. samrat roy says:

when does clat result will be declared?

6. Respected Sir,
    The student have pass 10th examianation in 2006 you he appeared 12th in 2008 & goat compartment in 2009 he again appeared and goad throngh the examanation and also he appred in CLAT exaam in 2009 as a appering candident and his result is clear as 2009 cbse board so sir tell me that why i canot take admisson in cnlu patna please send me a reply as soon as possible because tommrow is last date for admisson ihave also send a fax to you

7. sir,
    my daughter studing at 10 standard i am willing to motivate to my daughter to take the CLAT TEST please guide us.if you guide the same we are ever great full to you ‘Thankyou,

8. Subidit Samantaray says:

Sir,
    i am currently studying in class 12 appearing for the boards this year. I want to give clat 2011
    please clarify whether i need to submit my domicile certificate alonf with the form during application process. I am a resident of Bhubaneswar,Orissa.