Bharathiar University & DRDO- M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS

harathiar University in association with Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence offers

M.TECH IN REMOTE SENSING AND GIS

Eligibility:
Any Graduate in Engineering/ Medicine/ Agriculture (or) Post Graduate in Science.
Candidates studies under 10+2+4 pattern are eligible for admission.

The Application Form also downloaded form www.b-u.ac.in and submitted with the cost of application as noted above.

Contact;

BU-DRDO CENTER FOR LIFE SCIENCES
Bharathiar University Campus
Coimbatore-641046, Tamilnadu

Phone: 0422-2425459

83 thoughts on “Bharathiar University & DRDO- M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS

1. Hello,
    I have done Master”s degree in GI.SC AND TECHNOLOGY .Can i done M.TEC From your University.Please reply me
    With Regards
    Amit Rana

2. Hello ‘
    My other query is that What is fee criteria of the University

3. Iam qualified as a master of physics,master ofcomp.application.I want to join mtech in remont sensing and gic.Please send me date of sale of form and procedure

4. dear sir/ madam
    plz tell me why u open this type of thing to send query to u coz u havn’t reply my 2 queries .

5. santasheel chakraborty says:

please send me , when the course of m.tech in rs&gis will be held in 2010

6. Hello Sir,

Is there any distance courses for Mtec computer science , Remote sensor.

7. sunil mansare says:

hello,
    i want do M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS. Now I have done M.Sc. in Geology, so can I do this course. plz inform me about this.
    than you.

with best Regards

8. SivaPrasadReddy.S says:

i want do M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS. Now I have done M.Sc. in Geo-informatics, so can I do this course. plz inform me about this.

9. I want to do M.Tech.in Remote Sensing & GIS.I have done M.Sc. in Remote sensing & GIS.Can I do this course?Is there any distance course for M.Tech in RS GIS?What is the fees for this course.plz inform me in details.

10. I want to do M.Tech.in Remote Sensing & GIS.I have done btech(cse).Can I do this course?Is there any distance course for M.Tech in RS GIS?What is the fees for this course.plz inform me in details.already i am working in mnc company as a auto cad engineer from last 6 monts. i want to do mtech in Andhra Pradesh from any university.

11. plz send the fees details in m.tech remote sensing and gis and also send the please send me , when the course of m.tech in rs&gis will be held in 2011.

12. i had passed out m.sc in remote sensing and gis..can i do m.tech in geoinformetics…my graduation subject is geography

13. paban kumar shaw says:

i want to admission in m.tech geoinformaticsat ur university.pls snd me fees structure & timing

14. dear madam / sir

i have done B.E(CS)in may 2010 …..can i eligible to study M.TECH from ur university …pls send me the entire fees details andtiming

15. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I want to perceive M.Tech in RS & GIS from this University.I am doing my M.Sc in Geoinformatics.I want to know the procedure and Important dates like entrance details,etc.

16. Hello sir,
    At present I am the student of Agricultural Engg.
    .So i want to Mtech in Remote Sensing.Can it possible for me?Also about fees.
    how can i apply for this institutes for Mtech in Remote Sensing.
    Please tell me about application procedure for Mtech in RS & GIS

17. pradeepkumar m t says:

sir i am studying in b.tech(agri engg) at raichur. i want to join m tech in gis so what is need for entrns exam

18. K.Murali Krisha Chary says:

I want to perceive M.Tech in RS & GIS from this University.I am doing my M.Sc in Geology & Geoinformatics .I want to know the procedure and Important dates like entrance details,etc.Plz send me details to my mail

19. Mrityunjay Kar says:

Sir,
    I have completed M.Sc in Remote sensing & GIS.
    But I have come in this field from B.A in Geography.So can I eligible for M.Tech as my background is art?

20. Mrityunjay Kar says:

Sir,
    I have completed M.Sc in Remote sensing & GIS.
    But I have come in this field from B.A in Geography.So can I eligible for M.Tech as my actual background is arts?

21. sir m.a geography iwant mtak iam algebal

22. KAMALES ADAK says:

I HAVE A STUDENT OF M.Sc.4th,SEM ON REMOTE SENSING& GIS WITH VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY(WEST BENGAL).I ADMISSION IN M.TECH.ON RS&GIS,FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY.THIS ELIGIBITY,I CHANCE IN THIS COURSE.PLEASE GAVE DETAILS INFORMATION.

23. Sir,I have passed M.sc in Remote Sensing And Gis from University of Burdwan with 74% marks……..can i eligible to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing and Gis in your university? What is the criteia?Is there any entrance exam?could you please tell me about the fees?

24. Mousumi Maity says:

hello,
    i want do M.Tech. in Remote Sensing & GIS. Now I have done M.Sc. in RS&Gis, so can I do this course. plz inform me about this.
    than you.

with best Regards

25. I’m a third year student of agricultural engg. college can i complete m. tech. in remote sensing ?

26. PANCHANAN DAS says:

27. Sir,
    than you.

with best Regards

28. Hello sir
    I m completed ma/Mac in geography and
    completed one year pg diploma in digital
    cartography
    So I want to do m tech gis and rs on
    distance through so sir please send me
    information and fee structure and more
    information about distance m tech
    Thanks sir

29. My daughter has completed her B.E., Geo Informatics in May 2016. Now she wants to join ME/MTech Remote sensing and GIS course in your univ. Kindly send the details for the admission.
    Looking forward your reply.

Thank you sir.

30. Ritendra Kumar Singh says:

Dear Sir,
    I am too interested in pursuing the M.Tech.in Remote Sensing & GIS. From your centre.I want the details of the admission process,fee structure,date of sfdmisdion notification etc.I will be highly obliged of you,if you could do so.
    Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Ritendra Kumar Singh,
    M.Sc. in Geology.

31. Hi sir,
    I completed my M.Sc Geosciences in 2015,Now im working in HARSAC. Now i want to do M.tech in RS in distance education. Is this possible to apply in your university or can u please suggest any other institution. plz inform me about this.
    Thank you.

with best Regards,

32. MD.SHAMSUDDIN ANSARI says:

I have done Master”s degree in GIS .Can i do M.TEC From your University.Please reply me
    With Regards