Bangalore Medical College BSc in Allied Health Science admissions 2015
Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute (BMCRI) invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses for 2015 sesion.
1) B.Sc – Medical Laboratory Technology.
2) B.Sc – Operation Theater Technology.
3) B.Sc – Imaging Technology
4) B.Sc – Radiotherapy Technology
5) B.Sc – Respiratory Care Technology.
Eligibility: Pass in PUC (PCMB) examination or an equivalent examination recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as principal subject of study.
In case Diploma holders, certificate Issued by Para Medical Board of Govt, of Kamataka for respective subjects after clearing the entrance test.
1) Medical Laboratory Technology (for II B.Sc MLT)
2) Operation Theater Technology (for II B.ScO.T Technology)
3) Medical X-ray Technology (for II B.Sc Imaging Technology)
Age Limit: As on the last date fixed for submitting the application minimum age is 17 years and maximum age of 35 years for GM and 40 years for SC’ST/CAT-1 students.
Application forms can be obtained from the office of the “Director cum Dean. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore” on Payment of Rs.150/- with respect of SC, ST and Cat-1 applicants and Rs.500/- with respect to other applicants in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director Cum Dean BMCRI. Bangalore from any nationalized Bank.
Application form may also be downloaded from the website
Last date of receipt of duly filled application form is: 05.08.2015 at 5.30 pm along with attested copies of certificates and requisite Demand Draft in person or by registered post.