Punjab Joint Entrance Test 2015 for Diploma in Engineering courses
Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh, invites applications for Joint Entrance Test, 2015 (JET-2015) leading to admissions for the following diploma level engineering courses being run in all the Institutions/ Polytechnics in the State of Punjab for the session 2015-16.
Joint Entrance Test will be conducted on 19th April, 2015.
a) Three Year Diploma Courses:
1. Architectural Assistantship
2. Civil Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Computer Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Electronics & Comm. Engg.
7. Electr. & Telecommunication Engg.
8. Fashion Design
9 Leather Technology (Footwear)
10. Garment Technology
11. Information Technology
12. Production & Industrial Engg.
13. Leather Technology
14. Library and Information Science.
15. Mechanical Engineering
16. Mechanical Engg. (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
17. Medical Lab Technology
18. Plastic Technology
19. Textile Technology (Knitting)
20. Textile Technology (Weaving)
21. Textile Technology (Spinning)
22. Textile Design
23. Textile Processing
24. Automobile Engineering.
25. Marine Engineering
26. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
27. Electronics & Communication Engg. (Industry Integrated)
28. Computer Science and Engg.
29. Tool & Die Making
30. Aeronautical Engineering
31. Aero Space Engineering
32. Food Technology
b) Four Year Diploma Course
33. Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die)
Eligibility For Joint Entrance Test:
The test shall be open to candidates who have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English from State Board /central Board i.e. CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or from any other country.
Prospectus-cum-application forms are available at a cost of Rs. 50/- in the affiliated Polytechnic Colleges (link), Schools, District Education Offices and Board’s Office.
The JET Application Form (also referred to as OMR Form) complete in all respects should be enclosed in the envelop supplied with the form and submitted at affiliated polytechnic institutions and at the Board’s Office on or before last date of submission of Application Form.
Last Date for Submission of JET Application Forms: 31.03.2015
For details visit here