Army College of Medical Sciences MBBS admissions 2014

ACMS MBBS admissions 2014

Army College Of Medical Sciences (ACMS) invites applications for admissions to MBBS degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to GGSIP University.

Eligibility:

a)            Minimum Aggregate: Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

b)            Admissions will be done on the basis of merit of qualified candidates in NEET.

Eligibility Conditions

a)            The applicants must fall into any one of the categories:

1) Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10years of continuous service in Army.

2)            Children of Ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, family pension, liberalized family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, Release/lnvalidment Medical Board. This includes children of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.

3)            Children of Ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or been released after 10 years of service.

b)            Adopted/Step children and children of Remarried widows

1)            Adopted child of Army personnel if adopted at least 05 years prior to seeking admission.

2)            Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and who is otherwise eligible.

c)            Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases

1)            Children of only those Army Medical Corpse/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force are eligible who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.

2)            Children of Army Postal Service personnel classified as Ex-Servicemen as per Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, letter No 9(52)/8&/D(Res) dt 19 July 89.

3)            Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.

4)            Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are directly recruited into APS and completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.

5) Children of members of MNS who have 10yrs service as regular members of MNS or are in reception of pension from Army. Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are directly recruited into APS and completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.

6) Children of TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.

For further details visit ACMS website www.theacms.in  or GGSIP university website www.ipu.ac.in  or AWES website www.awesindia.com

150 thoughts on “Army College of Medical Sciences MBBS admissions 2014

1. Sir, kindly intimate the procedure for getting admission in MBBS 2015? Can I get exam syllabus.

2. Sir my daughter has been studying in ap board she is eligible for applying are not

3. DEVENDRA YADAV EX IAF says:

PL. GUIDE ME FOR MY DAUGHTERS ADMISSION IN MBBS 2014-15

4. Dhirendra KumarTiwari says:

Sir,
    I’m serving in IAF and want to know that can the children of serving Air Force personnel apply for admission in ACMS New Delhi, because as per the eligibility condition given the website only children of serving or ex-servicemen can apply. Please help me out. My son also want to get admission in your prestigious institutes, Thanks,

• I’m serving in DSC and want to know that can the children of serving Army personnel apply for admission in ACMS New Delhi, because as per the eligibility condition given in the website only children of serving or ex-servicemen army personnel can apply. Please help me out. My son also want to get admission in your prestigious institutes, Thanks

5. Dhirendra KumarTiwari says:

Sir
    I’m serving in IAF and want to know that can the children of serving Air Force personnel apply for admission in ACMS New Delhi, because as per the eligibility condition given in the website only children of serving or ex-servicemen army personnel can apply. Please help me out. My son also want to get admission in your prestigious institutes, Thanks

6. saumya mishra says:

sir/mam,I am studying in clss 12 in kendriya vidyalya. My father is in army. I want to take admission in AMCS but i don’t know the procedure. Please grant me with some available information to take admission in in this college for 2015

• arman chaurasia says:

sir/mam,I am studying in clss 12 in rajkiy jubbly inter collagea. My father is in not army. I want to take admission in AMCS but i don’t know the procedure. Please grant me with some available information to take admission in in this college for 2015

• arman chaurasia says:

• arman chaurasia says:

sir/mam,I am studying in clss 12+Bsc MLT PATHOLOGY in rajjkiy jubelly inter collagea. My father is in not army. I want to take admission in AMCS but i don’t know the procedure. Please grant me with some available information to take admission in in this college for 2015 my contect nb 09455867532 so plz help me…………..

7. Sir ….I am servicing in bsf ..n can my son apply for it

8. Subedar Vasant Lawand (Signals) says:

Sir, please intimate about entrance test of ACMS, is it any separate test or affiliated with AIPMT

9. Sir Plz rply how to take admission inACMS …….
    My father is serving in ARMY………
    i will be very thankful ……

10. sir I my daughter is studing in 12 class and she want to take admission in ACMS but i don’t know the procedure. Please grant me with some available information to take admission in this college for 2015 my contect nb 09936917984

11. I’m serving in Defence Security Corps and want to know that can the children of serving DSC personnel apply for admission in ACMS New Delhi, because as per the eligibility condition given in the website only children of serving or ex-servicemen army personnel can apply. Please help me out. My son also want to get admission in your prestigious institutes, Thanks

12. Rajinder Manhas Ex Indian Navy says:

sir
    Good Day
    I don’t understand Why ACMS distinguished
    differances among Armed forces. once NDA
    DSSC , NDC, AFMC Is comones for three foces
    pls look into the matter

Georgian
    chail military school

13. My father had served for navy for 15 years .so am l eligible to fill acms form this year ?

14. sir, i need a news sir for my daugther admission for MBBS 2015 when you will esue it.

15. Gunendra Dutta Choudhury CPO IN Retd. says:

Is this institution is exclusive for the wards of Army personnel. Pls let me know retired naval personnel’s wards are entittled or not? Thanks

16. how many marks want to take seat in ACMS COLLEGE and how to apply it

17. sir kindly accept my request and p/z tell me details about it

18. Sir i am completed my 12 now i want to get addmission in acms mbbs course 2016 . I want to know that my father is now worked in army and am army ward so is there any reservation for me to get addmision there through defence quota

19. sir I don’t know how to fill acms form.my father is an army person. I am eligible to fill acms form. I want to know how to take admission in acms clg. Plz kindly Rpy
    me thanks.

20. vivek kumar says:

Sir, i am in class 12 and want admission in acms and i am a army person ward so plz tell me that is it through AIPMT or other ent. Exam and what should be the score and is there any sepcial for defence quota. Plz tell , sir

21. kellysays:
    June 29, 2015 at 4:03 am

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know what it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don’t have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know MAJOR patrick adekula, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08159173915) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet kelly that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking MAJOR kelly for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man’s help they will get the admission speedly this time. you can talk to him through this gmail(kellyhenry@gmail.com)

22. Mohini Gupta says:

Taken admission in MBBS

23. Respected Sir/Madam
    I have completed my UG in B.Sc Chemistry and PG in MCA,
    I’m working in CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE…. CHENNAI,
    I have interested to study medical sciences and serve…Because of money shortage I couldn’t go for that medical studies line… Now I’m eligible for your army medical college???

24. SANGEETA WAGH says:

Sir ,
    Are grand children of retired Army Officers eligible for admission to the Army medical College ?

25. Sumit Dhankhar says:

Respected Sir
    My grandfather was in the army.I want to apply on two free seats in Mauritius, I requested you to please send me the procedure to apply on these seats .It’s a humble request.
    Thanks

26. sir… when will be the forms are available for the students who passed their 12th exams in 2016-17