ACMS MBBS admissions 2014
Army College Of Medical Sciences (ACMS) invites applications for admissions to MBBS degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated to GGSIP University.
a) Minimum Aggregate: Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
b) Admissions will be done on the basis of merit of qualified candidates in NEET.
a) The applicants must fall into any one of the categories:
1) Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10years of continuous service in Army.
2) Children of Ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, family pension, liberalized family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, Release/lnvalidment Medical Board. This includes children of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
3) Children of Ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or been released after 10 years of service.
b) Adopted/Step children and children of Remarried widows
1) Adopted child of Army personnel if adopted at least 05 years prior to seeking admission.
2) Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army and who is otherwise eligible.
c) Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases
1) Children of only those Army Medical Corpse/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force are eligible who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
2) Children of Army Postal Service personnel classified as Ex-Servicemen as per Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, letter No 9(52)/8&/D(Res) dt 19 July 89.
3) Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are on deputation and who have put in 10 years of service in the Army.
4) Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are directly recruited into APS and completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
5) Children of members of MNS who have 10yrs service as regular members of MNS or are in reception of pension from Army. Children of Army Postal Service personnel who are directly recruited into APS and completed 10 years of service and who as per their terms and conditions of service, retired from APS without reversion to P&T Department after completing their minimum pensionable service of which 10 years was in the Army.
6) Children of TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.