Anna University Coimbatore Ph.D Admissions July 2010

Anna University Coimbatore invites applications for admission to Ph.D Programme of the university for July 2010 session under various faculties only from Non-Stipendary candidates from the districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, Nilgiris, Erode, Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri and Karur.

The details such as eligibility, fee, list of faculty of the University, various departments under each faculty, list of supervisors and other information are available at

Last date of application 25.05.2010

18 thoughts on “Anna University Coimbatore Ph.D Admissions July 2010

1. D.Nandhini priya says:

please send any information about lateral entry.

2. Respected sir,
    I would like to join phd mathematics in psg college of technology. Can i know the procedure to join and fees structure.

3. I have done MTech (Industrial Engg and Management) from JNTU -Hyderabad , PGD(Operations Management) , have 18 years of experience in Quality management , want to pursue Phd in Management or manufacturing or quality ….please guide me…

Presently working as Deputy Manager-Quality and Audits for Uk Affiliated -University college in Muscat -Oman

4. Rakesh kumar jha says:

I have done my mba(marketing specilisation)from LNMCBM from Muzzfarpur and i want to join in phd in marketing please guide me…

5. Ram Lakhina says:

I have done my mba ( finane) from punjab technical university and i want to join ph.d in finance plz guide me.

6. sir/madam,
    when s next phd research admission date..

7. sir/madam
    i have done my M.Tech(Computional Engg And Networking)and now working as the Lecturer.i would like to join Ph.D in Computer Science Dept (Anna university by Parttime),please can you send me the procedure for joining and fee structure for the above

8. Sir / Madam

I am from Chennai, I have done ME, I want to do Phd in Anna univ cbe, is it possible in Oct 2010, pl let me know the next phd admission date

Khaleel

9. chidambaram.t says:

sir/madam,
    i have done M.Sc(chemistry) i would like to join ph.d in august section.when will Anna University Coimbatore invites applications for admission to Ph.D Programme of the university for august 2010 session

10. Respected Sir,
    I would like to join P.h.d Mathematics in Sree Krishna Engineering College. Can I know when is the next P.h.d admission date and the procedure to join.

11. im doing my MBA(PT) can i do Ph.D in management in Coimbatore?
    regards
    Geetha

12. senthilkumar selvaraj says:

sir/madam,
    when is next phd research admission date.

13. k.g.gurulakshmi says:

sir/madam
    i have done my M.B.A,M.PHIL.(HRM And MAKETING)and now working as the Lecturer.i would like to join Ph.D in Management Dept (Anna university by Parttime),please can you send me the regulations for joining and fee structure for the above
    regarding
    gurulakshmi.k.g

14. vivekanandhan says:

i want to know fees structure phd arts in anna university coimbatore

15. varun krishna says:

i hav done m-tech in image processing. now i want to do phd in image processing in annauniversity .please send me the details

16. Hai
    i have done my M.C.A ,M.PHIL.(computer science).now i want do PH.D Image processing in anna unversity.pls send me details.

17. Rashmi Nagpal says:

i have completed MCA through corresspondence through MKU how and where to aplly for phd part time in computer science

18. karthikeyini says:

i would like to join phd in management…can u tell me anna univ affiliated colleges in coimbatore….i have completed BE.,MBA