Allahabad University – PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS

University of Allahabad,  Department of Geography invites applications for 1 Year PG DIPLOMA Programme in Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (GIS)

Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline

Contact: Prof. Alok Dubey,
Course Coordinator.
Ph: 09415316745,
alokdubey59@yahoo.co.uk for more details

web: www.allduniv.ac.in

Last Date: 10-09-2008

37 thoughts on “Allahabad University – PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS

1. avneesh kumar says:

hame kis kis kshetra me job mil sakata hai. agar main isme diploma holder hun

• sir mujhe janna h b.sc (bio) group k student remote sensing ka course kr sakte h allbd uni. se? agar ha to uska procedure kya hoga, n kbse iske addmsn start honge…. Thanking you………

2. Is there is good jod replacement after just completed the course of remote sensing or GIS?
    Is there is surely get jod when i am completed this diploma?

3. plese tell me wath is fee of GIS course and placement

4. Khartoum- Sudan
    14/11/208
    I am puruing a PhD programme. The topic is related Assessming the Impact of Anthropogenic Activity on Vegetation Cover.RS and GIS became part of my work.I need courses on these sbjects for 4-6 months.Would you please provide me with tuition, texts and related research material,monthly room, board and incidence expense.
    And thanks
    AbuBaker .H.M.A
    E.Mail: bbkrharoun@yahoo.com
    Mobile: 429+0912892429

5. i am B.A in geography can i do it i have no english in B.A

6. Dear Mam/Sir,

Kindly update the various field in which a person can apply for job after completing the couses.

hope for a positive reply….

Regards,
    Salman

7. sandeep kumar says:

sir i have completed my graduation in 2006 with 1st div & in that time i m doing nothing will i chose the remote sensing course & after competin the course i will get the job

8. SHIBA SHANKAR NATH says:

Sir i have complete my MA in Geography in 2008 with 60.80% & I have cleared one month GIS & GPS course from COTTON COLLEGE,ASSAM under DST-FIST programme of Govt of India.& I have a 6 month computer certificate .I have no Math background at HS & Degree level but I am very interest to join the PG DIPLOMA COURSE IN RS & GIS conducted by your institution.Plz give me some guide about the application form, submit last date ,course fee,seat capacity,elegibility,admission procedure and about the futer benifit and employment after comleted the course.

9. chandan chaurasia says:

your
    Chandan

10. hi. i am a student of A Level from DOEACC SOCIETY. sir mai GIS kourse karna chahata hu. es ke bare me mujhe bataye….

your
    Chandan

11. Ris.Sir
    sir kya mai jan sakta hu k is college me add. k liye kya karna hoga.aur koi test pas kana hai to wo kis month me rahti hai?aur uske liye form kab nikalne wale hai.
    mai MA 2 GEOGRAPHY ka Student hu Aur Result ki Raha dekh raha hu.
    Thanku You Sir

12. Saptarshi mondal says:

Sir i have complete my B.SC in Geography in 2009.My result will upcoming.I have no Math background at HS & Degree level but I am very interest to join the PG DIPLOMA COURSE IN RS & GIS conducted by your institution.Plz give me some guide about the application form, submit last date ,course fee,seat capacity,elegibility,admission procedure and about the futer benifit and employment after comleted the course.

13. dibakar chetia says:

please tell me the fee of GIS course and placement

14. Sir i m unable to search the info about RS and GIS diploma. I have been comleted my BCA in the year2007. sir pls give me info abt fee structure and classes duration. because im in a job but I m heardly intrested with this course…
    awaithing for rply…

Amol verma

15. Anita singh says:

sir
    I am a geography honours (2006-09) student and want to appear in GIS entrance test this. For this I want to know the syllabus. So kindly plaese give me information regarding this.

16. sir/madam, I have completed M.A Geography in csjm university kanpur on 2007 got 61 percent.I want to do a Ph.D under your university if possible kindly give me information regarding this.

17. Sir/madam, I hav completed M.A Geography in csjm university kanpur on 2007 got 61 percent. Now i want to do Ph.D under your university if possible kindly give me information regarding this. meena sharma, sikkim gangtok

18. Padma adhikari says:

sir/madam, i have completed M.A.in csjm university kanpur on 2009 get 64 percent.mai phd karna chahti hu.es ke bare mai infomation chahiye plz sir help

19. I have completed M.Sc. in Geography & Disaster Management from Tripura University in 2009. I want to appear in the entrance test for the PG Diploma in RS & GIS in next session. Please if you kindly give me the procedure and syllabus of the entrance test i shall be very much obliged to you.

20. plese tell me wath is fee of GIS course and placement

21. Respected sir,i was done m.phil in geography from davv indore university in 2008 & i m interested in diploma course of GIS & remote sensing from allahabad university.i m so upset for no admission in this,please give me direction.

22. sir plz tell me dat when we cn tke admission in pgdrs…i m still 4 ur ans…and how many fee i spend 4 it…..

23. i have completed M.A in history. i want to know about this diploma and also want to know about addmisation process in this diploma.i want to do this diploma in this year. pls sir inform me on my e.mail.id

24. mine geography se p.g. kiya hai.ab main gis main addmission lena chata hu.

25. gis diplma course ke bare main full information de. main gov.fees se college me karna chahta hun .plz aap mujhe bataye main kha se karu. thank you

26. rahul sekh says:

kuch nhi milega aisa course krne se…wo v allahaba se bakwas hai….

27. madhurendra singh says:

i want to know about the admission procedure of rs & gic. i am a geography graduate from guru nanak dev university amritsar p.b. -combination of ba are computer application, geograpgy, economics at graduation as the main subject.

28. i had complite my BA in geo. and i have very intested about remote sensing. plz tell me wts is remote sensing`

29. vimal kumar says:

sir diploma apply ki last date kya hai plz give response

30. fee struture of Gic

31. sir reg. kb hoga.plz tel me

32. sir me MA geography se kar raha hu kya me rimot sensing ka course kar sakta hu …………….or isko karne ke liye mujhe kya karna hoga.

33. rita kataria says:

sir i want to know that can an m.a student can do in remote sensing and when the admissions starts

34. Ranvijay Singh says:

Sir I want book of GIS. Can you suggest me where it’s are available. Please

35. Jitendra kumar says:

deer sir,

I want to admition of advanse deploma in remotsensing & gis.
    please tell me the proses of. ….. & also fees strecture of this deploma.