100% scholarship
Hi
I am Agriculture Graduate from Rajasthan Agriculture University. I want to do MBA from USA. But I don't have any kind of financial suport, so I want to know about Scholarships and about the process to get it.

With Love
NamrataSmileSmileSmile

Scholarships in U.S.A. Top

AT&T Leadership Awards (For U.S. only): U.S. $ 5,000 awards for the students from the Asia-Pacific region going to the U.S. for study in any discipline. Six of the 36 awards went to Indians in 1998. Applications must reach the programme’s Malaysia office by 15th September. Decisions are announced by 31st December.

For more details and application form, write to USEFI or email awards@attmail.com or fax at (886) 2-2715-7013 (attn: AT&T Leadership Award)

Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarships: The scholarship amount goes upto U.S. $ 23,000 for studies in any subject and any country.

For any information, contact any Rotary Club office or write to:
The Scholarships Programme,
Rotary Foundation,
Rotary International, One Rotary Centre,
1560 Sherman Avenue,
Evanston, Illinois, U.S.A.

I'm also looking for some scholarship programs.I want to continue my studies but my family don't have money to support my financial needs.

hi i'm nu here
i was also looking to attend some scholarship programs but don't have any leads
can anyone help me?

HEY,
I AM WILLING TO APPLY FOR MBA IN USA.
AS THE FEE FOR MBA IN VERY HUGE FOR GOOD UNIVERSITIES I WANT SOME SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE SAME.
THE EMAIL :awards@attmail.co AS MENTIONED ABOVE IS NOT WORKING.
AND THE USEFI ALSO AS SOME MEMBERSHIP CHARGES.
CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT

VENKY_SMV85@YAHOO.CO.IN

In the US it's super easy to get financial aid via federal loans and things like that. I would check out fafsa.ed.gov to see what all you would qualify for.

USA is the great country for higher studies. You can apply for loan for higher studies. There are many banks gives you good offers for study abroad. I hope you can easily get loan for your study. high school abroad australia

I am also planning for further studies in USA. I want to get knowledge about how can we opt for scholarships and what are the criteria. I am planning to pursue MS. Thanks in advance.

Hi Namrata Sharma,

I would like to suggest u for GRE. Hey, if u get 1400 marks in GRE examination out of 1600 i m sure u'll get 70-75% scholarship, there are lots of banks give u education loan with very lowest interest as a student.