Christ University Bangalore UGC recognition
Hello

I am planning to join MBA in Christ University Bangalore. Is it recognised by UGC as a university ? or it is just christ college under bangalore university?

Christ University was got deemed status once, but later govt revoked and blacklisted it for violating norms read the article

The final decision is still pending with the supreme court. The court stayed the govt. move temporarily

These will help you to get more info

An Education Observer forum thread.
A latest news from Indian Express

De-recognising the Christ college is not a very good idea.The students who hold these DU degrees will suffer for the whole lifetime.

I am sure this is an excellent institute, one among the first institutes to receive 5 star rating by UGC almost 10 years ago , well-disciplined, has the best infrastructure compared to any other college . I

This is clearly a false propaganda against an institute doing extremely well.

I Donno about the other courses. This all are truely happening in GERMAN course. This is just a school where in each lecturer will have a repreaentative like (leader) and the fucking lecturers they cant even bend their lazy asses to on the projector or move to collect the assigments also. This is also not a problem They give you bunch of books for externals and every weekend they will have the corporate inetrface or some other fucking nonsense completely useless programme. And 13 assigments per week is too much. How can someone get any time to prepare for externals and the fact is that the externals are for 40 marks only. Here itself any student can understand the problem. Your hair is always in these obnoxious, orthodox,psychic lecturers. So if they tell to loo then only you can. University says that this all bleady lecturers are from IT. Im also working in IT and i never heard of any rule that if you fall sick also you must work. But in this college if you are absent for a class they will take revenge, why is it not informed before? and lot nonsense questions like this. These all professors they did phd and they still do not have a minimal knowledge that no one is preinformed about the sickness. They speak about the IT companies and support their behaviour. In this case they are such a shame to IT, nothing in IT happens like this. And yeah forgot to inform already 5 of 45 students of 2013 German PGDM batch have already quit this course, this is hidden. They are just harassing students. For germany PGDM course, the student must have minimum of 1 year experience and most of those are 3-5 yrs experienced and i believe they will be knowing what knowledge and education means. Simply harassing is no where equivalent to teaching. Students they have to go and do their case study's, mini projects in some company's and in this case all effort will be yours. You are the one who selects the company and speak to some one inside and pay them and do study. I seriously do not understand the effort of this college in these scenarios. Studens of that college are good thats is exactly why the college is having value. There is nothing good about the lecturers there.

(11-20-2011, 11:04 PM)Muku Singh Wrote: Hello

I am planning to join MBA in Christ University Bangalore. Is it recognised by UGC as a university ? or it is just christ college under bangalore university?

Christ university Got approved UGC in University Grants Commission of India, (UGC) on 17 June 1972 and a wonderful college & with a good infrastructure and placements..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  recognition for sharda university for bds programme jaliya 1 6,132 05-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post: sophiyar1992
  Manav Bharati University UGC Recognition and Degree validity jaliya 6 105,611 05-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Last Post: themarly
  Shobhit University Meerut, UGC recognition status syam sankar 14 162,513 03-29-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: veer4321
  applied psychology from GITAM university recognition achoos1313 1 4,795 04-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: vicky25
  Recognition Status of Graphic Era University ajitpan65 0 4,270 01-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: ajitpan65
Question recognition and validity of distant courses providing university university become buss. 1 7,855 12-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: parm johal
  Meenakshi University UGC recognition status jaliya 2 9,556 06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Last Post: kdevika
  BLDE University lost recognition ? salini.podwal 3 6,067 11-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: kuttihm