How to register for Odisha PRERANA scholarship ?
Prerana Post-Matric Scholarship FOR SC/ST Online registration procedure

• Open the browser and enter the website: http://ori nic.in/odishapms. Go to new student registration option, Click on to show registration form.

• Enter the required details of the student and click save above details and register me.

• The student will get user name and password through e-mail and SMS. This user name is his onetime registration no. for applying Post-Matric Scholarship throughout student career.

• Click on the Home Page and click on log in option. Then Enter user name and password and enter the code shown above on the screen.

• After clicking on the log in option the application format will appear.

• Then click on the "Apply Online" option, an application format appear in which the student has to update the required details and register
scholarship application form and forward the application to the Institute.

• The student has also to upload his Passport size photo(Optional), with
Caste Certificate, Income Certificate (Mandatory). The account number of the student along with IFSC code of the bank will be a mandatory
requirement.

• If any changes are required to be made, the student can update his
information and finally lock it, for Online submission of the application to
the Institute and print the application (with Barcode) and submit the print out of Application along with required documents.

• Student can log-in and use "Edit-Lock-Print" then "Track- Status" option to know the current status of his/her registration

im an oec student. can i apply for prerana scholarship

Smile 
Big GrinBig GrinCoolWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink[quote='schols' pid='19371' dateline='1321798598']
Prerana Post-Matric Scholarship FOR SC/ST Online registration procedure

• Open the browser and enter the website: http://ori nic.in/odishapms. Go to new student registration option, Click on to show registration form.

• Enter the required details of the student and click save above details and register me.

• The student will get user name and password through e-mail and SMS. This user name is his onetime registration no. for applying Post-Matric Scholarship throughout student career.

• Click on the Home Page and click on log in option. Then Enter user name and password and enter the code shown above on the screen.

• Then click on the "Apply Online" option, an application format appear in which the student has to update the required details and register
scholarship application form and forward the application to the I

Smile 
(11-20-2011, 07:46 PM)schols Wrote: Prerana Post-Matric Scholarship FOR SC/ST Online registration procedure

scholarship application form and forward the application to the Institute.

• The student has also to upload his Passport size photo(Optional), with
Caste Certificate, Income Certificate (Mandatory). The account number of the student along with IFSC code of the bank will be a mandatory
requirement.

• If any changes are required to be made, the student can update his
information and finally lock it, for Online submission of the application to
the Institute and print the application (with Barcode) and submit the print out of Application along with required documents.

• Student can log-in and use "Edit-Lock-Print" then "Track- Status" option to know the current status of his/her registration

(09-24-2012, 02:03 PM)270796 Wrote:

(10-07-2012, 01:06 PM)Rajendra Kumar Malik Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 02:03 PM)270796 Wrote:

sir.........my native is odisha but i am studying in tamilnadu ctate'''so how can i apply for scholorship

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prerana Post-Matric Scholarship for ST/SC students in Orissa schols 3 106,759 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Bhaskar Bag