Placement opportunities after summer training
Hello

I am approaching many companies to get into my summer training (civil engineering). I would like to get placed in the same company where I am doing my summer training. How can I get into the same company ? or is such companies provide a preferential position to summer interns while attending the interview ?

Some of my friends (seniors ) got placed in the same company where they did their internship. But they are hesitant to provide the secrets of the same.

Somebody please help me.

Hi,

There is not any big secret behind this. When you got opportunity to enroll in any summer training or internships, the company give you very thin idea about your work and subject. And wants creative and fruitful idea from you so they analyse your ability on order to finish particular work that they thrown at you. And one important thing is you already know, means if you show yourself more capable, smart and creative than others, you get in spotlight in day one. So, there are many firms that allow you to do same like internshipdesk, internmatch, intershala and many more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Training for Civil Engineering in Bangalore moosatp 4 10,648 02-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Last Post: josephccox
  Summer internship stipend moosatp 0 2,768 11-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Last Post: moosatp