Opportunities for Internships for Engineering studnents
Hello

I am studying in NIT Delhi, for Software Engineering 5th Semester. I am looking for internships opportunities in Delhi or Mumbai. Somebody please suggest me ways o get into a good company for internships.

You can contact IT giants like Infy, Satyam, TCS, Dell etc. they will be more than happy to provide summer placements for Software Engg. Especially coz you are from a NIT

Hi,

There is no problem. There were many online options are available for you. So, please check these, internshipdesk and internmatch. These are quite well internship providers in delhi. Or if you got more better than that just go for them. Cool

Hi,

These is no problem in this. You have to just hit on net and find some internship providers online. In India, there are so many of them like internshipdesk, internmatch, internshala and many more. You have to just go to them, they guide you exact where you want to go.

I am studying in jain instuitute of technology. .. mechanical Engineering 5th Semester. I am looking for internships opportunities in bangalore. . Somebody please suggest me ways o get into a good company for internships.

hello 
            I am Student of Btech IT 7th Sem from Punjab technical university. I m looking for the winter internship 2015-16. please help me to find the right place or company from where I can get training and polish my skills so that in future I could get job in Top MNC . Smile

Hi! I am studying in NIT PATNA,for mechanical engineering 5th sem. I am looking for good companies in delhi for internship.

I HAD COMPLETED MBA. I AM LOOKING FOR FELLOWSHIP

i am looking for internships in civil but yet i have nt find it .please give me the contact no of any construction company to which i can contact.

Try uLektz were you don't just get Internships, but also full time jobs and workshop details around you

Now internship is most compulsory after education.
Any recommendation for best software house company ?

(10-27-2016, 11:24 AM)sahadat Wrote: i am looking for internships in civil but yet i have nt find it .please give me the contact no of any construction company to which i can contact.

Same here for best software house company.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scholarships for abroad internships roychan1012 6 5,714 03-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Indian Scholarships