UGC NET exams
Sir, Im going to appear CSIR NET exam Dec. 2009 (Computer Science). Plz send me previous year question paper for it. I will be very thankful to u.

UGC NET exams

Im going to appear UGC NET exam Dec. 2008 (Computer Science). Plz send me previous year question paper(Computer science) for it.i am grateful to you....

UGC NET exams

Im going to appear UGC NET exam Dec. 2008 (Computer Science). Plz send me previous year question paper(Computer science) for it.i am grateful to you....
malu_thiru1@yahoo.co.in

UGC NET exams

Im going to appear UGC NET exam Dec. 2008 (OMMERCE). Plz send me previous year question paper(COMMERCE) for it.i am grateful to you....
ujvalah@yahoo.com

sir m appearing in ugc-net exam in dec.2008 bt m nt gettingthe correct and lateset pattern of qtn paper...pls reply about the ame

sir i am going to sit this net exam from chemistry.i need previous year question papers.

zameer Wrote:Sir, Im going to appear CSIR NET exam Dec. 2009 (Computer Science). Plz send me previous year question paper for it. I will be very thankful to u.

sir i am going to apear in net exam subject of geography, pls u can help me, pls provide me 1 st question peper old , my email id--- 83.saini@gmail.com and rakeshsaini83@yahoo.com as soon as possible

I need sample question paper. Can anybody provide me.

Sir, I am going to appear CSIR NET exam Dec. 2009 (Computer Science). Kindly send me previous year question paper for it. I will be very thankful to u.

Sir, I am going to appear NET exam on dec 2010 (home science). plz do snd me previous year question paper for it.