Details FAEA scholarship for doing UG courses
Hai,

I am going to do BA. I belong to ST category. I heard about an organisation FAEA offering scholarship for pursuing UG programmes. Can you please give details on the same?

You heard it right. Here are some details attached.
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (F.A.E.A.) offers scholarships to pursue undergraduate studies in arts/ commerce/ science/ medical/ engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/ institution/college in India. These scholarships are sponsored by Confederation of Indian Industry (Cll).
Number of scholarships:-230
Eligibility Criteria: (i) Students belong to SC/ST Community (ii) Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized board in India (iii) 1st year under-graduate students (iv) students who are in Class XII may also apply.
Financial Support: Tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges.
(i) You may apply online at www.faeaindia.org (most preferred way) (ii) The form can be downloaded from F.A.E.A. website and submitted by post at C-25. Qutab Institutional Area. New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016.

I just go through the link and also post. Thank you for the information.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Details on JNCASR Project Oriented courses for BSc students rms 1 4,765 01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Courses eligible to avail Maharashtra Govt. Scholarship Sreejesh_999 1 5,793 11-11-2011, 09:11 AM
  Courses for which MIECT scholarship can be applied umma 1 4,250 08-03-2011, 11:39 AM
  I want to get the details on IOC scholarship MBBS gee 1 3,701 08-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: admin
  Details on National Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2011 for minority sector mutta 1 5,516 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM