Is there Fellowship for Phd at Annamalai University?
I completed MTech and is working in Chidambaram. I wish to do PhD at Annamalai University. Can I get any financial support as fellowship or scholarship for it?

I think you can apply for Mailam India Research Fellowship which is a fellowship for research scholars to pursue Ph.D programme in the broader area of materials joining, if you are opting for the same.

You may avail the following Financial Support:

The selected research scholar shall be provided with a consolidated amount of Rs.18,000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.20,000/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.22,000/- per month during 3rd year. Every year only one candidate will be selected under this fellowship.
A contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per annum will be made available to the research scholar to buy required consumables, chemicals, specimen preparation, other testing charges, travel, stationary and other miscellaneous expenses.

However, the selected candidate should pay the Fees (Tuition Fee, Special Fee, Laboratory Fee etc.) prescribed by the University (on par with Full Time Ph.D scholars) on the day of Admission.

You can download the application forms from http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/downloa...owship.pdf OR www.mailamindia.com An application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Annamalai University" payable at Annamalai Nagar will be sent along with the filled in applications. The application complete in all respect should be sent to the following address.

Dr.V.Balasubramanian,
Professor & Coordinator,
Mailam India Research (MIR) Fellowship,
Centre for Materials Joining & Research (CEMAJOR),
Department of Manufacturing Engineering,
Annamalai University,
Annamalai Nagar – 608 002.
Tamil Nadu.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MG University Integrated MSc Phd fellowship amount Bella Alby 1 4,027 08-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Eligibility to apply for Annamalai University Mpharm Weekend classes Wafa CC 1 4,587 08-19-2012, 12:10 PM
  Weekend Mpharm classes at Annamalai University Geetha JJ 1 4,461 08-19-2012, 12:09 PM
  Annamalai University MBA vikramas 0 4,319 01-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Last Post: vikramas