Science Projects for UG students by Karnataka Government
I heard about Karnataka Government inviting for Science Projects for UG students. I am doing Bsc in Zoology. Is there financial support offered for the same?

You heard it right. Vision Group on Science and Technology (VGST), Government of Karnataka, invites for Science Projects in College Education (SPiCE) for providing financial support to both Under Graduate. It includes Post-Graduate science students too. It is assistance for practical work on innovative scientific ideas to achieve scientific and technological needs. Projects can be done in Chemical Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Environment And Earth Sciences.

This programme is primarily planned for Under Graduate and Post-Graduate science students. However, project proposals under other allied science subjects will also be considered for financial support. Under Graduate students studying in I, II, III, IV and V semesters and Post-Graduate students studying in I, II & III semesters during the current academic year 2011-12 in colleges of Karnataka are eligible to take-up the project work. A team of two students should work for the project under the guidance of a faculty member of their institution.

For details you can visit www.vgst.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Documentation for Projects for all B.Tech Students saiarpita 2 4,238 01-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Last Post: sameer221446