History Syllabus for UGC NET
Attachment is enclosed

Attached Files
.pdf   history.pdf (Size: 1.76 MB / Downloads: 1,175)

susan Wrote:Attachment is enclosed

Sad 
where do i get study material for my net history syllabus?i'm a home maker,want to study after 15years of pg in history and archealogy.pls help coz i am not in touch with history in these years.syllabus looks vast and i have no idea how to study all this.pls help

hello.....m a homemaker too...did u get any study materials for history???? pls help me also ....m confused.......my adds is shradha09@gmail.com.......

savikrama Wrote:where do i get study material for my net history syllabus?i'm a home maker,want to study after 15years of pg in history and archealogy.pls help coz i am not in touch with history in these years.syllabus looks vast and i have no idea how to study all this.pls help

where do i get study material for my net Home Science syllabus?i'm a home maker,want to study after 6 years of pg in Home Science .pls help coz i am not in touch with Home Science in these years.syllabus looks vast and i have no idea how to study all this.pls help

can you pliz tell me the syllabus for ugc net of history

please tell me syllabous for ugc net of hihtory.

where do i get study material for my net history syllabus?i'm a home maker,want to study after 10 years of pg in history.pls help coz i am not in touch with history in these years.syllabus looks vast and i have no idea how to study all this.pls help

can enyone send me the last three attempts(dec 08,jun 08 dec 07)papers.at sahifa87@gmail.com

can anyone send me the commerce papers1,2,3 of dec 08,jun 08 n dec07
sahifa87@gmail.com

Big Grin 

Thanx Susan..

plz.... i need the history syllabus for net.. forward it to my email add (nick_chittu27@yahoo.com) it will be very thankfull..

iam a post graduate n history on1998 i would like to write NET of this june 2010 where can i get study materials in internet. please help me.

how can i get history syllabus for UGC NET JRF pls pls pls help me..

send me syllabus of history ugc net. mannu pandit