Validity of B.Ed degree from Bhartiya shiksha parishad
I have completed my B.Ed degree from Bhartiya shiksha parishad during 2003-2004, luknow, UP. Can I able to get evaluation for this degree? And at present, is this Degree acceptable by Tamilnadu education Board? Can I able to get Govt job @ tamilnadu? If yes mean, please send all G.O's related to this.

As I have read that according to National Education Policy (1986) of Govt. of India, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh is one of the best institutions for spreading Distance/ Correspondence Education under Open Education System.So may be it's recognize.

As I have read according to National Education Policy (1986) of Govt. of India, Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pardesh is one of the best institutions for spreading Distance/ Correspondence Education under Open Education System.So it's recognize.

jello,
According to me there will be no issue as Bharatiya Shiksha Parisad now has become a reputed and a recognized institute all over the country, so the certificate is valid in TN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manav Bharati University UGC Recognition and Degree validity jaliya 6 105,703 05-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Last Post: themarly
  Validity of Sikkim Manipal University SMU B.Com Degree muneeshwar 3 14,253 01-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Last Post: shree03
Question recognition and validity of distant courses providing university university become buss. 1 7,892 12-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: parm johal