Eligibility for integrated MSc. at Kerala Agricultural University
I completed +2 in science with 65% marks. I heard about Kerala Agricultural University offering integrated MSc. Am I eligible to apply? If yes how?

You are eligible to apply. Kerala Agricultural University offers integrated MSc in the following areas:-
M.Sc. Biotechnology
M.Sc. Climate Change Adaptation

Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the above two integrated M.Sc. programmes are the same. Students who have successfully completed the 10+2 level examinations, including CBSE and various other boards in India or equivalent with science subjects will be eligible for applying for admission to these courses. The student should have secured a minimum of 60 per cent marks, for general category and 50 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates or equivalent grades. Admission will be based on the performance in a Common entrance examination conducted by the Kerala Agricultural University.

Application forms and prospectus are available in the KAU website (http://www.kau.edu) in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. The downloaded application shall be printed on A4 size paper. The filled in application forms have to be submitted with the specified application fee, to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680 656, so as to reach on or before the date and time indicated in the notification.

Application fee:
General category : Rs. 750
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 375
The application fee should be enclosed as Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara payable at State Bank of Travancorc , Vcllanikkara/Thrissur. No other mode of payment will be accepted. A passport size photograph of the candidate bearing his/her signature shall be affixed on the application and admit card in the appropriate place.

(06-21-2011, 03:13 PM)nbm Wrote: You are eligible to apply. Kerala Agricultural University offers integrated MSc in the following areas:-
M.Sc. Biotechnology
M.Sc. Climate Change Adaptation

Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the above two integrated M.Sc. programmes are the same. Students who have successfully completed the 10+2 level examinations, including CBSE and various other boards in India or equivalent with science subjects will be eligible for applying for admission to these courses. The student should have secured a minimum of 60 per cent marks, for general category and 50 per cent marks for SC/ST candidates or equivalent grades. Admission will be based on the performance in a Common entrance examination conducted by the Kerala Agricultural University.

Application forms and prospectus are available in the KAU website (http://www.kau.edu) in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. The downloaded application shall be printed on A4 size paper. The filled in application forms have to be submitted with the specified application fee, to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680 656, so as to reach on or before the date and time indicated in the notification.

Application fee:
General category : Rs. 750
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 375
The application fee should be enclosed as Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Kerala Agricultural University, Vellanikkara payable at State Bank of Travancorc , Vcllanikkara/Thrissur. No other mode of payment will be accepted. A passport size photograph of the candidate bearing his/her signature shall be affixed on the application and admit card in the appropriate place.

I completed +2 in PCB with 60%. And i'm an SC student. I have interested to write the entrance exam for climate change adaptation. i have no maths subject. Am i eligible for this? please reply.

I completed +2 in PCB with 60%. And am an SC student. I have interested to apply to integrated msc. I have no maths subject. Am i eligible to apply? please reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility to do part time Phd at Kerala University TafzirAzad 2 15,428 10-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Last Post: K sandhya satheesh
  Nirma University Integrated MBA eligibility for NRI students Pachuau 1 3,166 05-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Last Post: sunilkurup
  Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science/ IT/Electronic Media at Anna University mathai 5 10,343 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Last Post: isbmpune
  Selection process of Integrated BBA- MBA at Nirma University bijumk 1 4,661 05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: luttu
  Eligibility for IISc Integrated PhD programme Jameela Beegum 1 4,647 01-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Hyderabad University integrated MSc online application form luttu 1 7,485 01-17-2013, 07:32 AM
  Eligibility to apply for JGBS Integrated BBA and MBA Programme rms 1 4,014 10-16-2012, 08:06 AM
  Punjab Agricultural University application form for Phd rms 1 4,394 10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
  Eligibility to apply for Integrated M.Sc. (Aviation) at JNTU luttu 1 4,489 10-11-2012, 11:31 AM
  Five year integrated MSc Phd of MG University Seetha PG 1 4,413 08-24-2012, 08:05 AM